Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,999 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

CORHUL63's Posts

Dear Verizon It is worrying you have no formal complaint process in writing.  You can only send a letter by post ironically coming from the biggest telecoms company.  I will therefore write my c... See more...
Dear Verizon It is worrying you have no formal complaint process in writing.  You can only send a letter by post ironically coming from the biggest telecoms company.  I will therefore write my complaint here.  I believe when you upgrade your phone there is a 'worry free' way to exchange the phone if you're not happy within 14 days.  Within this period I called into exchange the phone and was on the phone for over an hour which I assumed was such a long call because your systems were down.  The customer service rep was about to process the order for the alternative phone but could not complete it due to your computer systems.  She explained she would call me back that evening but did not call back.  The next day I called again and talked to 6-7 people for over an hour to re-establish the same order from the previous day's hour on the phone.  At the end of of the long call and several escalations the manager informed since the phone was bought at a satellite verizon store it could only be returned directly to that store.  In rural areas there is no option to go to a Verizon store but a Wireless Zone etc.  In addition at that stage it was a day past the 14 day return period.  If this information was given at the start during the first phone call we could have avoided hours on the phone re-explaining to 8 people at Verizon what we were trying to achieve, 'worry free' exchange, and could have accomplished the exchange in store within the exchange period.  Since your systems were down and this information took hours to uncover we are now stuck with a phone we don't want.  Worry free became a complete hassle.  We have been good customers for nearly 20 years and are highly disappointed with the incompetence and unforgiving policy and lack of formal complaint process.  I hope our concerns can be addressed. thank you