AlanS_VZW, To answer your question about if my husband or I use any 3rd party texting applications, well the answer is no. We use the Verizon messages+ app that is provided with our Verizon phones... Ver más...
AlanS_VZW, To answer your question about if my husband or I use any 3rd party texting applications, well the answer is no. We use the Verizon messages+ app that is provided with our Verizon phones. We have not made any changes to anything on our phones or account that we know of. There are multiple occurences of this happening on both of our lines of service going back almost a month and a half. 
AbrahamS_VZW, To answer your question about what took place to make me access these logs, well it wasn't me that accessed them until my husband brought it up. He will look through our logs to mak... Ver más...
AbrahamS_VZW, To answer your question about what took place to make me access these logs, well it wasn't me that accessed them until my husband brought it up. He will look through our logs to make sure that I am not messaging someone that I shouldn't be. (Don't ask or judge please). He noticed these numbers come up and asked me about them so I looked into it myself because I don't have the number saved in my phone or as a recently contacted number. When I looked at his Message Log he also was showing the same instances just with a slightly different number used. Also, the make and model that we are retrieving the logs from are our Samsung devices. Mine is a Samsung Galaxy 8 and his is a Note 8. We use the browser to access these logs directly through the MyVerizon page.
AlbertoR_VZW, I am seeing these number pop up in mine and my husbands line of service messages log. They are showing that we are sending a message to the number and that it is a picture/video messag... Ver más...
AlbertoR_VZW, I am seeing these number pop up in mine and my husbands line of service messages log. They are showing that we are sending a message to the number and that it is a picture/video message, then the number sends multiple messages to us that are picture/video messages. We don't actually recieve anything for the time stamps given. The messaging app that we use is the Verizon messages+ that is provided with the Verizon phones that we purchased. I have a Samsung Galaxy 8 and my husband has a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
[removed] this number keeps showing up on mine and my husbands messages usage log. Neither one of us recognize the number and we are unable to call it as it says that its an invalid number. Whe... See more...
[removed] this number keeps showing up on mine and my husbands messages usage log. Neither one of us recognize the number and we are unable to call it as it says that its an invalid number. When we look at our messages log it shows that we sent a pic/video to this number and then this number sends us 3 or 4 picture/video messages back. I have not received anything in my texts with the timestamps provided. Please help me figure out where this number is coming from and how I can get it to stop. Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​