Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,135 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DONNER_CHRIS's Posts

It has been happening since I got the phone in January. I took it back to the Verizon store and was told Apple was working on an update that would fix it. It happens on every call, incoming and... See more...
It has been happening since I got the phone in January. I took it back to the Verizon store and was told Apple was working on an update that would fix it. It happens on every call, incoming and outgoing. I can reset my phone make or receive a call then it will start dropping calls again. The latest software on my phone is IOS 12.1.4 Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10
When I am making or receiving a call on my new IPhone Xr the call will drop after about 6 seconds.  I can reset my network settings or turn my phone off and back on and it will work for that call... See more...
When I am making or receiving a call on my new IPhone Xr the call will drop after about 6 seconds.  I can reset my network settings or turn my phone off and back on and it will work for that call then does the same thing again.