Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,094 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bobg1960's Posts

my keyboard is English US and holding=down the &123 button does nothing anyway. if there hasnt been a software update for the past few years what would cause this to stop working just recently?
when i go to settings>about>more info, i get the screenshot that I already sent you. it does not list  a firmware version, just a firmware revision number 2218.14.12.1..turning wifi off and power... See more...
when i go to settings>about>more info, i get the screenshot that I already sent you. it does not list  a firmware version, just a firmware revision number 2218.14.12.1..turning wifi off and powering down does nothing and i only get the message when i am trying to use my voice to text or email. this feature has always worked fine till a couple of weeks ago,
i do not have a samsung voice input setting. also where do i find the firmware version. i sent a screenshot with all the data about my phone  i thought?
Here is my screenshot attached again. I don't have those options in my settings. I have language and keyboard but no on screen keyboard and no Samsung voice input slide button Robert [remo... See more...
Here is my screenshot attached again. I don't have those options in my settings. I have language and keyboard but no on screen keyboard and no Samsung voice input slide button Robert [removed] Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
Here you go The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and notify the sender immediately. You shou... See more...
Here you go The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose, nor disclose any part of it's contents to any other person.
my settings are correct. i continue to get the same message when i try to use my voice to text, were sorry we cant access the network right now. that is when i use the microphone button in the t... See more...
my settings are correct. i continue to get the same message when i try to use my voice to text, were sorry we cant access the network right now. that is when i use the microphone button in the text message or in the email app.  so its still not working.
i have tried turning it off and back on multiple times. i have gone into my settings and checked and it says that my  phone is up to date. i have it set to automatically download updates, so as f... See more...
i have tried turning it off and back on multiple times. i have gone into my settings and checked and it says that my  phone is up to date. i have it set to automatically download updates, so as far as recent updates, not sure when any may have happened because the automatic setting is for 3am and i wouldnt know it happened. wouldnt you (verizon) know if there was an update to this phone that caused the voice to text/email to no longer function?
My phone is the Samsung ATIV SE running windows 8 and the voice to text and voice to email stopped working about a week ago. I have used it regularly prior to that. My cortana app and voice to ... See more...
My phone is the Samsung ATIV SE running windows 8 and the voice to text and voice to email stopped working about a week ago. I have used it regularly prior to that. My cortana app and voice to bing still work? I can't figure it out. Robert [removed] Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
this always worked fine and now voice to text and voice to email gives me the same message, but the voice to Bing works fine? any one know how to fix?