Phone is not set to silent. It will work for a few hours then all calls will start going to voicemail. I turn the phone on and off a few times and toggle the mobile data on and off a few times an... See more...
Phone is not set to silent. It will work for a few hours then all calls will start going to voicemail. I turn the phone on and off a few times and toggle the mobile data on and off a few times and the calls will start coming thru again. Then they will start going to voicemail all over again. It's been going on since the last update.
Calls are going straight to voicemail with no missed call alert and without the phone ringing. If the person leaves a message the VM pops up but the phone hasn't rang. Calls aren't forwarded and ... See more...
Calls are going straight to voicemail with no missed call alert and without the phone ringing. If the person leaves a message the VM pops up but the phone hasn't rang. Calls aren't forwarded and do not disturb is not on. I've tried hard resetting the phone and removing then reinserting the Sim card. ¿Alguna idea?