Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,197 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

smalko's Posts

Thanks for the response Alicia, what I need is an install executable file (.exe) to install Messages on my desktop. At the moment the instructions point to the Windows Store for downloading, w... See more...
Thanks for the response Alicia, what I need is an install executable file (.exe) to install Messages on my desktop. At the moment the instructions point to the Windows Store for downloading, which I do not have. If you are able to provide me with a windows install executable file, even if for an older version of the app, I would greatly appreciate it thank you
Thanks dexman, I'm running windows 10 enterprise, with admin privileges. However i am unable to install the windows store no matter how hard i try. the manufacture does not have the app ava... See more...
Thanks dexman, I'm running windows 10 enterprise, with admin privileges. However i am unable to install the windows store no matter how hard i try. the manufacture does not have the app available for download, only through the windows store.    
I have a corporate block on my Windows 10 laptop, blocking me from being able to use the Windows Store.....need another way of downloading the windows desktop app. Any suggestions? Also, th... See more...
I have a corporate block on my Windows 10 laptop, blocking me from being able to use the Windows Store.....need another way of downloading the windows desktop app. Any suggestions? Also, the web app doesnt seem to work. when I go to https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/tnc/Show.do   it asks me to login, and then just takes me to my billing account