Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,693 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ANNEDW98's Posts

Verizon wireless clearly does not support the community as a whole. Educators, students, and parents should not have to pay to receive or send messages related to education or sports. Customers l... See more...
Verizon wireless clearly does not support the community as a whole. Educators, students, and parents should not have to pay to receive or send messages related to education or sports. Customers like myself, almost 20 years, pay for services with unlimited text. If top employees at Verizon do not see the harm they are creating to the members of the community, then the loss of clients within your own customer base may clear things up. It is very clear that this is an initiative to line your own pockets and receive proceeds to upgrade your golf clubs or extend your vacations. You do not see how this may harm certain teachers, students, and parents in the future. Sounds to me like a social construct to keep those that cannot afford to incur additional charges for a free education down. Only the elite can afford an education, correct? Personally, I find it disgusting and this mistreatment of people may back fire and you will not be buying golf clubs, but looking for a new position if your client base feels this type of disdain. To increase a client base you need to make customers happy. This includes teachers, parents, children, and a sense of equality across the board. Otherwise, your #1 position is up for grabs by competitors that sense the vulnerability from a mistake you have made.
As a customer for almost 20 years, I have just received notice that Verizon will be charging parents and educators for text messages from Remind. As the largest cellular organization, I find this... See more...
As a customer for almost 20 years, I have just received notice that Verizon will be charging parents and educators for text messages from Remind. As the largest cellular organization, I find this disappointing and disgusting. As I view the photos and bios of the leading employees of the organization, I see one thing in common. There seems to be a desperation in the their faces that tells me some of you are in need of golf clubs, longer vacations to specific destinations,  and many of the finer things in life. Clearly, you do not value the community as a whole, this does include educators, students, and parents that may be customers of yours. You have no interest in giving back to the community and you have zero interest in supporting important things like education. What you need to be doing is blocking the ghost calls to all mobile numbers across the nation and finding solutions that support everyone, not your interest in a salary increase. As a customer for 20 years, I am not considering paying off devices and leaving for another provider that supports the community, not their own wallets. In addition, I am not the only one disappointed and this will be on every news channel and discussed at length on other social media. Hope you can withstand getting terminated if you lose a tremendous client base that feels the same disgust.