Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 411 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kd7155's Posts

There is one cell phone on a prepaid 3GB plan. It does not have any problems with streaming like the jetpack does. Would the jetpack's streaming be interpreted by Verizon due to data usage amo... See more...
There is one cell phone on a prepaid 3GB plan. It does not have any problems with streaming like the jetpack does. Would the jetpack's streaming be interpreted by Verizon due to data usage amounts even tho it's on the Unlimited plan?
No* other Verizon devices are having issues.
To other Verizon devices are having issues. My TV, phones, and occasionally my laptop are connected. Jetpack has only ever been in one location, has 3-4 bars of 4G constantly, but will disconn... See more...
To other Verizon devices are having issues. My TV, phones, and occasionally my laptop are connected. Jetpack has only ever been in one location, has 3-4 bars of 4G constantly, but will disconnect when after 30 minutes when streaming. Works great for another 30min, then reset and repeat and repeat. The first 2 months I had no problems with it disconnecting ever. Yes, I have tried a factory reset and it didn't make a difference with the problem. And I have the Unlimited prepaid plan.
I have a MHS900L jetpack. It's been working fine for the last couple months, but for the last several days I need to reset it constantly. It'll work time for ~30 minutes and then stop streaming a... See more...
I have a MHS900L jetpack. It's been working fine for the last couple months, but for the last several days I need to reset it constantly. It'll work time for ~30 minutes and then stop streaming and need to be reset. There  been no time since it started that it had pasted longer than the ~30 minutes. Does anyone have any suggestions?