Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,928 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RREYNOLDS51's Posts

For those having an issue contact Winegard. There is an issue with the latest software and they haven't come out with a patch yet but will send you a file that will work until they fix the latest... See more...
For those having an issue contact Winegard. There is an issue with the latest software and they haven't come out with a patch yet but will send you a file that will work until they fix the latest software. But it does work very well once you get things set up.
Congratulations! Your device works on the Verizon Wireless network. Awesome, your WINEGARD - WF2-435 is a perfect match for our network.
I am having trouble getting my Winegard Connect 2.0  WF-435 working as a hot spot with Verizon. Does anyone here have one and how did you get it to work? I can't get it to connect to my data plan... See more...
I am having trouble getting my Winegard Connect 2.0  WF-435 working as a hot spot with Verizon. Does anyone here have one and how did you get it to work? I can't get it to connect to my data plan. We spent most of yesterday trying to work it out with Verizon with no luck. I know of several people who have it working..what's the secret????