Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,052 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

HOLBIN82's Posts

So an update:   - Verizon customer service has said they would contact me but then claim they can't get ahold of me... - I've tried to contact the trade-in line. In the total of the four times I h... See more...
So an update:   - Verizon customer service has said they would contact me but then claim they can't get ahold of me... - I've tried to contact the trade-in line. In the total of the four times I have called I have spent over an hour on hold, was connected to a rep a total of once and then the call was dropped.   So I've wasted a bunch of time and got nowhere. This is some of the worst customer support I've ever recived! 
Hello,   Has anyone else had issues with the trade program? I traded in a phone at the end of last year which as recived and determined that "Expected device matches received device" but Verizon ha... See more...
Hello,   Has anyone else had issues with the trade program? I traded in a phone at the end of last year which as recived and determined that "Expected device matches received device" but Verizon has never paid me out for the trade in. I've talked to customer service and they have said the money will be paid over and over. I've tried to contact the trade in customer service line and the wait time is CRAZY. Is this a lost cause because this has been very upsetting! Considering leaving verizon when I've paid off my new phone because this is ridiculous. 
I am having the same issue and it seems like this is a scam going on with Verizon. They received my phone and it was deemed to match my description but no matter how many CS reps no one seems to ... See more...
I am having the same issue and it seems like this is a scam going on with Verizon. They received my phone and it was deemed to match my description but no matter how many CS reps no one seems to know what happened to my phone.