Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,498 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Zplk12's Posts

We purchased a GizmoWatch late November 2018. I have a Google Pixel and the Verizon worker helped me set up the watch in the store. My wife has an iphone. I invited her through to GizmoWatch to b... See more...
We purchased a GizmoWatch late November 2018. I have a Google Pixel and the Verizon worker helped me set up the watch in the store. My wife has an iphone. I invited her through to GizmoWatch to be a Guardian and she accepted. We are both Guardians. However, on the watch, it is not syncing the contacts. The watch can only call my wife. We have since used the Gizmo Hub App to setup caregivers and these contacts are not showing on the watch at all! The caregivers have accepted the invitation and have permission to interact with the watch. I am the only contact that the watch will call and text. All contacts have created their own accounts on the gizmo app and accepted everything for setup. We need the watch to sync to the Gizmo App so that all the contacts are listed on the phone and so the watch will both call and text the guardians and caregivers.