Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,700 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Divemonkey's Posts

Something I have noticed after updates I have new apps installed on my phone. So far they are always games, always at the end where newly installed aps show up. These are games I have never downloade... See more...
Something I have noticed after updates I have new apps installed on my phone. So far they are always games, always at the end where newly installed aps show up. These are games I have never downloaded, but they are on my phone, when I check the play store they don't show in my app list, but I can find them and have the option of installing. These apps, (Royal Match, Word Trip, Bingo Blitz this time around) only appear after a recent update. I am told carriers are the ones that push the updates to phones, if that is true, why is Verizon installing garbage games on phones without better informing people? Yes probably buried in the small print in the ridiculously long TOS that everyone skips over when doing the update, but is there a way to actually opt out of having garbage like this installed.  They uninstall fine, but what information have they gobbled up already?
ColinH_VZW I had disabled all notifications for Billing, Payments, and Usage previously and I still got a notification for some concert pay it forward thing. This disappoints me since I did like get... See more...
ColinH_VZW I had disabled all notifications for Billing, Payments, and Usage previously and I still got a notification for some concert pay it forward thing. This disappoints me since I did like getting the notification that my payment had gone through, but I will take zero notification over getting notifications for garbage I am not interested in. At this point I have disabled the app to see if that stops the notifications.
This is a lie, I have turned off all notifications in this app and on the web page and I still get notifications for your stupid concerts and rewards that are unavailable the day I get the notificati... See more...
This is a lie, I have turned off all notifications in this app and on the web page and I still get notifications for your stupid concerts and rewards that are unavailable the day I get the notification.