Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,324 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

JCo999's Posts

I also had a lot of problems with my new phone. After multiple visits to Verizon, it was determined that I am in a bad area for 4G. I first tried downloading an app that switched between the two,... See more...
I also had a lot of problems with my new phone. After multiple visits to Verizon, it was determined that I am in a bad area for 4G. I first tried downloading an app that switched between the two, based on the service area. That did not work well for me as I was dropping calls (and not receiving texts) during the switch. I ultimately chose to set the phone to remain on 3G until 4G is stable in all areas where I live. I know this is not a perfect solution but technology is what it is. I was assured in about a year (I will still have this phone) 4G will be available all over my service area. I will patiently await that day, as I love the phone otherwise!!
Just as I was pressing the button on the right side of the phone to make the background light come on, I saw a text message appear on the top bar...both tasks seemed to occur at the exact same ti... See more...
Just as I was pressing the button on the right side of the phone to make the background light come on, I saw a text message appear on the top bar...both tasks seemed to occur at the exact same time. However, when I went to read it in my Messages, there were no new messages showing. Unfortunately, I did not see who it was from. Is there any way to retrieve it?