Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,495 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

moto_trouble's Posts

I like many others had to deal with a Motorola Droid turbo 2!! After the phone constantly bricking after every update I was steered by tech support into a motorola Moto Z2!! What a mistake... Af... See more...
I like many others had to deal with a Motorola Droid turbo 2!! After the phone constantly bricking after every update I was steered by tech support into a motorola Moto Z2!! What a mistake... After spending hundreds on the last disaster of a device I received this cheap piece of garbage. Where do I begin with this mess? 1. PHONE SHUTS DOWN RANDOMLY ON CALLS OR WHEN SPEAKER IS USED 2. WHEN REBOOTED PHONE IS AT 3% 3. TECH SUPPORT DOES NOTHING BUT SAY "WELL WE CAN SEND YOU A REFURBISHED DEVICE"  (WHY WOULD I WANT ANOTHER BUGGY PIECE OF GARBAGE?) 4. THIS PHONE CONSTANTLY FREEZES AND CRASHES. 5. WIFI CALLING BARELY WORKS STAY AWAY FROM MOTOROLA AT ALL COSTS NOT ONLY WILL IT COSTS YOU HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS BUT YOU WILL WASTE HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH TECH SUPPORT TELLING YOU TO GO THROUGH THEIR "STEPS".. MOTOROLA SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON VERIZON!!
Oh please you sell a defective device and just keep sending out refurbished devices with the same issues!!  Start giving refunds so we can replace these terrible devices that are riddled with bug... See more...
Oh please you sell a defective device and just keep sending out refurbished devices with the same issues!!  Start giving refunds so we can replace these terrible devices that are riddled with bugs random shut downs and other issues to numerous to list here!
It's all nonsense once you get us to purchase the device we are stuck with and you do nothing but send a refurbished device with the same issues... Absolutely ridiculous ​Content modified as r... See more...
It's all nonsense once you get us to purchase the device we are stuck with and you do nothing but send a refurbished device with the same issues... Absolutely ridiculous ​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​