It happens both indoors and outdoors. Yes, others have the same problem. Even visitors who stop by experience similar issues with their reception. On Fri, Dec 7, 2018, 12:22 PM albertor_v... See more...
It happens both indoors and outdoors. Yes, others have the same problem. Even visitors who stop by experience similar issues with their reception. On Fri, Dec 7, 2018, 12:22 PM albertor_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com
I have a Samsung S7, using the LTE/CDMA network. Thank you for responding. Steven [removed] Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
It has been going on since I moved here a few months ago. Its noticeably worse during storms. The main issue is calls dropped, periods without service, and occasionally poor voice breakups. ... See more...
It has been going on since I moved here a few months ago. Its noticeably worse during storms. The main issue is calls dropped, periods without service, and occasionally poor voice breakups. Thank you, Steve
My calls drop almost every day and often call quality is so bad I cant hear the other person.