Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,156 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

StricklovesSterlin's Posts

seems to be better now. do I need to delete my photo gallery and alarm clock to get them to act right also??
S7Edge- Using default text app. I deleted 800 texts and it seems to be much better. Boooooooooooooo. Also deleted all recent calls and that seems resolved now too. Thanks
I have the S7. Alarm clock also- I have the alarm set Monday thru Friday but it's still going off on Saturday and Sunday! CRAZY! When I take a picture, it just randomizes in the gallery (u... See more...
I have the S7. Alarm clock also- I have the alarm set Monday thru Friday but it's still going off on Saturday and Sunday! CRAZY! When I take a picture, it just randomizes in the gallery (usually just a few days of pictures- not necessarily showing up wayyyy back in time). It's not the most recent viewed anymore. Just jumbled in there.
It's happened to me since update last week.  Texts, recent calls, photo gallery out of order. I've set time zone and restarted multiple times.  Deleted all text messages and just deleted all r... See more...
It's happened to me since update last week.  Texts, recent calls, photo gallery out of order. I've set time zone and restarted multiple times.  Deleted all text messages and just deleted all recent calls.  Seems to have HELPED!   Now how do I get my photo gallery to start sorting correctly?  recent first. 
Mine's doing it too.  Texts, recent calls and photo gallery.  No overheating though.