Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.4K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

hollybelles's Posts

31804 zip code Heartwood Dr, cataula ga When I drive 2 exits north or south, the speedtests on my phones are 25mbps When I am home at Heartwood Dr, Cataula Ga, the speedtests are 0-2mbps dow... See more...
31804 zip code Heartwood Dr, cataula ga When I drive 2 exits north or south, the speedtests on my phones are 25mbps When I am home at Heartwood Dr, Cataula Ga, the speedtests are 0-2mbps download at max, and most of the times 0.22mbps I cannot browse the internet at all at my house. None of my 5 phones with unlimited data can browse. I have verified that when I step outside, the speedtests do not increase. I have LTE signal with 4/5 bars. Speedtests were better last year, but I am sure the tower is saturated. Please help to fix this issue at earliest convenience! I do not want to switch over to a different provider because I know Verizon has the best signal, but unfortunately my tower is terribly saturated.