Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,265 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MORROB85's Posts

Whats really hilarious is since posting on this thread a verizon rep has responding trying to explain how we go about unlocking our devices. Just goes to show how educated these guys are on h... See more...
Whats really hilarious is since posting on this thread a verizon rep has responding trying to explain how we go about unlocking our devices. Just goes to show how educated these guys are on here and how nothing is likely to happen. ANOTHER side note; I'm STILL waiting for verizon to certifiy the OREO update for my blackberry one so I can OTA update it. EVERY other carrier (minus sprint) has certified the update and allowed their users to update. AGAIN verizon fails on the blackberry front.
Exactly. On a side note, us as users are completely in the right to sit here and complain until something gets done. We spend a premium for Verizon as is. I could swap over to tmobile for half ... See more...
Exactly. On a side note, us as users are completely in the right to sit here and complain until something gets done. We spend a premium for Verizon as is. I could swap over to tmobile for half the cost. So here I am complaining until they white list the keytwo. Another side note; The keytwo was advertised as being able to work with verizon network. Blackberry sent me a direct email saying verizon are the ones stopping it from activating on their network. Given that the keyone works fine, I'm inclined to believe this is in fact a verizon sided issue. I could care less how small blackberry is. If a bunch of us users want it (which clearly we do), verizon has a responsibility to us users to make it happen.
This is directly from Blackberry. Its completely up to verizon. So verizon, how about you take care of those of us who want the new blackberry on your network? " Hello, Thank you for co... See more...
This is directly from Blackberry. Its completely up to verizon. So verizon, how about you take care of those of us who want the new blackberry on your network? " Hello, Thank you for contacting BlackBerry® Mobile support. We appreciate your interest in our products, it is not up to us whether Verizon will or not accept the BlackBerry KEY2 in their network. As of now they have refused to do so, however you may subscribe to our newsletter by going to the following website, selecting your region and entering your email address in order  to be kept up to date on any changes or news regarding the compatibility of the device with them: https://www.blackberrymobile.com "
exactly. A phone with the correct internals shouldnt even "need" to be whitelisted. Just allow it to make calls, damn. Get rid of the whitelist thing and allow us to put any phones with the corre... See more...
exactly. A phone with the correct internals shouldnt even "need" to be whitelisted. Just allow it to make calls, damn. Get rid of the whitelist thing and allow us to put any phones with the correct radios to work. This is ridiculous on verizons part
No way! Thank you so much for your helpful insight! Thats exactly what we were wondering. How we go about unlocking a device. Thanks.
I agree. These "customer service agents" don't even seem to understand what was being asked originally. Verizon needs to up their game. The key 2 has all the band's that is needed for Verizon. Ve... See more...
I agree. These "customer service agents" don't even seem to understand what was being asked originally. Verizon needs to up their game. The key 2 has all the band's that is needed for Verizon. Verizon just needs to allow the phone to be activated on their network.
Get the blackberry keytwo whitelisted please verizon. No reason its taking this long.. Theres a following for them, clearly lots of people want them.
I am also curious as to the future of the keytwo on the verizon network. Can we get some sort of response from verizon on this? I can confirm that the keytwo works fine with data on the verizon n... See more...
I am also curious as to the future of the keytwo on the verizon network. Can we get some sort of response from verizon on this? I can confirm that the keytwo works fine with data on the verizon network, all it needs is to be whitelisted for voice/texting. Why is that so difficult? Clearly theres a following. Get it together verizon, I may leave just for the keytwo and swap to tmobile.