Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,012 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

pecosROB's Posts

Thank you so much Jennifer for getting back to me! To be honest I would prefer getting an unlocked version instead of a Verizon branded phone due to the bloatware. Wi-fi calling is very nice to h... See more...
Thank you so much Jennifer for getting back to me! To be honest I would prefer getting an unlocked version instead of a Verizon branded phone due to the bloatware. Wi-fi calling is very nice to have but it has also had bad quality lately on my S8+ If Best Buy does not accept phones that are paid in full that are bought directly from carriers then I will cancel my preorder with them and get one with Verizon since I won't have much of an option.
I need an unlocked version so I can use it on Verizon and pop in a sim card for another network when I have a bad/no signal when I'm out in the field for work.
I wanted to pre-order an unlocked Note 9 but want to be able to use it on Verizon. I am a current Verizon customer and do not want to have two phones but one that I can use with different sim car... See more...
I wanted to pre-order an unlocked Note 9 but want to be able to use it on Verizon. I am a current Verizon customer and do not want to have two phones but one that I can use with different sim cards in case I'm in an area where Verizon does not have good coverage (like I did this past week for my job). If I preorder the Note 9 I will need to trade in my device on the day it is available and I wanted to see if the Note 9 will be immediately added to the list or not - I know in the past with some phones there were hiccups or delays before Verizon would allow people to bring in a phone and activate a sim card on the phone. I'm assuming I can just use my current sim card but I don't want to base my purchases off of assumptions.