Got a call this morning from Joey at Verizon and got everything worked out.  Was glad to talk with him (very friendly) and get everything worked out.  Took a lot longer than expected to get in co... Ver más...
Got a call this morning from Joey at Verizon and got everything worked out.  Was glad to talk with him (very friendly) and get everything worked out.  Took a lot longer than expected to get in contact with someone at Verizon who had the authority to resolve the issue.  Hopefully Verizon will take note of that.  Very happy with the end result though and they did make everything right in the end.
I'm going through a similar issue.  Instead of a $200 rebate, I tried to get them to honor their 14 day price guarantee policy when they dropped prices.  Canceled my phone order, was going to reo... Ver más...
I'm going through a similar issue.  Instead of a $200 rebate, I tried to get them to honor their 14 day price guarantee policy when they dropped prices.  Canceled my phone order, was going to reorder online at the lower price, they conveniently had issues on their side with processing the cancellation, so I couldn't reorder the phones that day at the lower rate (Cyber Monday).  I've been trying to get them to fix it ever since Cyber Monday and have been in contact with no less than ten different Verizon reps.  None of which follow up after publicly replying to my posts and sending an initially private message. You're best option is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and hope that forces Verizon's hand.
joeym_vzw was the third Verizon rep online to offer to help publicly in this forum.  Like the other two, sends a message privately to offer to help, then no follow through.  Never received a phon... Ver más...
joeym_vzw was the third Verizon rep online to offer to help publicly in this forum.  Like the other two, sends a message privately to offer to help, then no follow through.  Never received a phone call yesterday as promised.  Doubt I'll get one today.  This is in addition to the countless chat reps listed above as well.  No follow thorough. Filing formal complaint with BBB this afternoon or tomorrow.
Will be contacting the Better Business Bureau on Friday.  Both Verizon representatives who contacted me have not responded back.  Also, when checking their profiles, they have not logged in since... Ver más...
Will be contacting the Better Business Bureau on Friday.  Both Verizon representatives who contacted me have not responded back.  Also, when checking their profiles, they have not logged in since the day they contacted me (11/28 and 11/30).  Today is 12/5. I strongly recommend anyone having issues contact the BBB for any complaints to be resolved. Verizon currently has a customer review of 1 star and over 27,000 complaints over the past 3 years.  Yet they still have an A+ rating.
Billing has been corrected for the returned phones.  Still have not heard from Verizon specifically regarding the new phones at the promised price.  Had JoeL_VZW private message me on 11/30 askin... Ver más...
Billing has been corrected for the returned phones.  Still have not heard from Verizon specifically regarding the new phones at the promised price.  Had JoeL_VZW private message me on 11/30 asking how best to contact me.  I responded same day, have not heard back from him or anyone else at Verizon yet through private messaging, email, or other.  I assume they're hoping I'll just go away at this point now that the bill has been corrected. Apparently no one at Verizon has the authority to fix problems.  Only sell phones and set up new lines. I initially started the whole process over a week ago!  Talk about ridiculous!
Math is in the first line...  over $300 if/when I get the second price reduction.  Compared to full retail, over $700 total in savings.  Worth the effort I'd say.
$7 difference per phone, two phones, $14 per month.  Over two years that is over $300.  I choose to be frugal and save where I can. Black Friday was android focused.  Cyber monday was iPhone f... Ver más...
$7 difference per phone, two phones, $14 per month.  Over two years that is over $300.  I choose to be frugal and save where I can. Black Friday was android focused.  Cyber monday was iPhone focused.  The Moto Z3 was the only android that had a sale on Monday along with the iPhones.  It just so happened to be cheaper than the black friday price. There was supposed to be no "chance" as the phones were within the 14 day window of the price protection policy that Verizon has in place.  Also, Verizon never indicated there would be any issues with the return and reordering them.
Hi Candice, The order was canceled shortly after the shipping label was created and at least 4 or 5 hours before they left the Verizon facility.  Either shortly before or shortly after they le... Ver más...
Hi Candice, The order was canceled shortly after the shipping label was created and at least 4 or 5 hours before they left the Verizon facility.  Either shortly before or shortly after they left, the shipping address was changed to a location in Fort Worth, TX based on UPS tracking.  Either way, I never received the phones and they are on their way to a Verizon facility in TX to my knowledge and should arrive in 3 or 4 days (UPS ground).  I was not trading in phones and planned on keeping the old phones as backups.  I appreciate the fast response.  If chat representatives and their supervisors had the authority to override the price of the phone, I wouldn't have aired my grievances publicly.  Again, appreciate your response and willingness to make this right.
Bought two Moto Z3's to update lines I already have with Verizon.  Purchased on 11/24 as part of black friday sale at a price of about $12 per phone per month.  Cyber monday deal dropped the pric... Ver más...
Bought two Moto Z3's to update lines I already have with Verizon.  Purchased on 11/24 as part of black friday sale at a price of about $12 per phone per month.  Cyber monday deal dropped the price to $5 per line per month.  Well within the 14 day price guarantee period.  I was told I needed to cancel the order (this is on cyber monday), give the system an hour or two to process the cancellation, then simply reorder by the online representative.  A shipping label had been created an hour before my request but it never left the verizon facility based on tracking information.  The cancellation never went through, so I reached out again at about 6 PM and again at 10 PM and was assured both times, it would be handled and I would have the cheaper rate.  The 10 PM conversation went on until 11:45PM and the deals were switch back to the $20/line price.  I was told a form was filled out and the note would be placed on my account that would allow me to retroactively still get the $5 per phone per month rate.  Today, I was informed that Verizon would not honor that price.  After being online for over 5 hours, over two different days, with five or six verizon representatives and their supervisors, I still do not have the $5 rate.  I was simply pushed off and given a 1-800 number to call because they don't have the authority.  I get that they have limited authority, but come on.  This is cut and dry!  Honor the price I was told I would be given.  I made multiple attempts during cyber monday to correct the issue and was proactive.  I've been upset at Verizon in the past, but this takes the cake.  My line has been with verizon for well over 10 years and this is the first time I am seriously considering all options.  Also, until my account is updated, it currently shows I owe $480 my Droid Turbo and $480 on my iPhone which were paid off in April and May of this year.  That should be a fun correction for them to make and another 2 hours of my life plus the hours I'll spend figuring out who has coverage in my area.