Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,234 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

GENTZ002's Posts

it seems as if you didn't read the initial post.. the black Friday deal that im referring to is listed there. was $400 off the pixel 3. as of Saturday that deal disappeared even though the websit... See more...
it seems as if you didn't read the initial post.. the black Friday deal that im referring to is listed there. was $400 off the pixel 3. as of Saturday that deal disappeared even though the website stated ALL black Friday deals ALL weekend long.
the picture absolutely shows that they stated all black Friday sales all week long. as for the reason I didn't buy it on black Friday, its pretty simple. their site clearly listed that t... See more...
the picture absolutely shows that they stated all black Friday sales all week long. as for the reason I didn't buy it on black Friday, its pretty simple. their site clearly listed that the black Friday deals were going on all weekend long so I was in no hurry as it wouldn't ship out over the weekend anyway. The law suit wouldn't be to make me money. it would be to make Verizon lose money, whether I got $2 or $20. multiply that times the millions of people and that would be hopefully a wake up call to them. These companies do this kind of stuff all the time. Seems as if false advertisement isn't a real thing anymore.. They do whatever they can do to get you to their page, once there everything changes.
So just wondering if im the only person sick of companies like this blatantly lying to draw people in?  This is far from the first time this has happened but today seems to have annoyed me the mo... See more...
So just wondering if im the only person sick of companies like this blatantly lying to draw people in?  This is far from the first time this has happened but today seems to have annoyed me the most. If you navigate to the main Verizon wireless webpage, the first thing that pops up states  "get ALL the epic black Friday deals, All weekend long"   well after chatting with customer service that is a clear lie. She stated "that is only certain items". yesterday (on black Friday) most phones had a $400 off discount. As of today that number dropped to only $200. So clearly all the black Friday deals are NOT going on all weekend long. signed, an annoyed consumer.