Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,152 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

juliams's Posts

I used to love my S5 but lollipop has made me want to throw it thru a window. A fully charged battery does not last thru the night not being used (with all apps closed). The  Android OS and Andro... See more...
I used to love my S5 but lollipop has made me want to throw it thru a window. A fully charged battery does not last thru the night not being used (with all apps closed). The  Android OS and Android System are using the battery with a few other things using single digit percentage. It is also slow to respond and frequently get pop-ups that contacts or other things have stopped responding. It overheats and shuts down when not in use. I tried following the steps to clear the cache (Power, volume up, home) but it just keeps going from the screen with the white Samsung Galaxy S5 to the one with the Samsung rainbow logo then back to the white one. I tried volume down, power, home and get a screen about installing a custom OS. So as a last resort what will I lose if I do a factory reset and has anybody had that actually help because I have seen posts that it didn't.
My battery does not last thru the night with a full charge before bed. Android OS is using the most battery then Android system followed by a few things with single digit usage like weather. I ge... See more...
My battery does not last thru the night with a full charge before bed. Android OS is using the most battery then Android system followed by a few things with single digit usage like weather. I get random pop-ups that contacts has stopped working when I was doing nothing with phone or contacts. It also overheats very bad and shuts itself off, sometimes when not in use.