Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,183 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

TCobra427's Posts

Sorry for the delay... this email was sent to my spam folder and then life happened. I noticed this several months ago and then it seemed to fix itself. I cannot say for certain if it happene... See more...
Sorry for the delay... this email was sent to my spam folder and then life happened. I noticed this several months ago and then it seemed to fix itself. I cannot say for certain if it happened when anything changed with my phone; either adding or deleting any apps. The problem has no gotten worse. It is happening with both group texts and individual texts. I have been switching between Verizon Message+ and Messages Google LLC App. this has not helped and has become a pain. Like I stated the issue has become worse. I noticed that there was an update to the app this week as I received a notice that the update failed to install. Since then I uninstalled the latest update and reinstalled I am currently on Version 6.7.8 Switching to the Google LLC App "Messages" as not helped. Any thoughts??? Mike
I have a Motorola Droid Turbo 2 and use the Message+ app for my texting (version 6.7.7). Over the last several months I have noticed that I am not receiving text messages from some contacts. ... See more...
I have a Motorola Droid Turbo 2 and use the Message+ app for my texting (version 6.7.7). Over the last several months I have noticed that I am not receiving text messages from some contacts. There will be a group text sent out by a particular individual and I won't see it nor know they sent it, until another person in the group response to the original  text message. This seems to be happening with one particular contact. Now I am wondering if there are other texts that I am not receiving.