Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,701 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

YUXIEMA's Posts

I normally only use it for one device, and am well aware of how the data system works. It being slow was not mentioned as an issue at any point in my original description. I cannot connect it to ... See more...
I normally only use it for one device, and am well aware of how the data system works. It being slow was not mentioned as an issue at any point in my original description. I cannot connect it to anything because it is not broadcasting a signal for the hotspot. So no, none of what you said is helpful at all.
The mobile hotspot on my MotoZ Force is not broadcasting the wifi signal needed to connect to other devices. It worked for the first week I had the aboveunlimited plan, then stopped working from ... See more...
The mobile hotspot on my MotoZ Force is not broadcasting the wifi signal needed to connect to other devices. It worked for the first week I had the aboveunlimited plan, then stopped working from one day to the next. No matter how many times I disconnect everything and restart everything there is no change. Normally when it's working correctly, the hotspot icon in my notifications shows the number of devices connected, whether it be a few or none, but now it says 'Mobile Hotspot Active, Tap to set up' I have tried setting it up in different ways, and as previously mentioned, disconnecting and restarting all devices involved. I have checked to see if the hotspot showed up on the wifi list for my PS4, a laptop and another phone and it simply isn't showing up. My data is connected, my WiFi is set to be visible to other devices. There was a system update during this time.