Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,599 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

NuImage's Posts

I run a weight loss system and we have an online system that sends out daily reminders to our customers and some choose to receive text messages. Our system sends out an email to the mobile numbe... See more...
I run a weight loss system and we have an online system that sends out daily reminders to our customers and some choose to receive text messages. Our system sends out an email to the mobile number @vzwpix.com to send it as email to text. This works for every other carrier in our system however any of our customers that have verizon service do not receive their reminders. I can confirm that they are going out and I can confirm that the number email address is formatted correctly however there is no explanation for why the emails arent going to them via text. We would very much like to be able to resolve this issue as it is only happening to our customers that have Verizon service. Please let me know if there is a blacklist or a reason that our messages would not be getting received by all of our customers that have Verizon wireless service. Thanks so much