Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,255 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

STEMOR42's Posts

Confirmed FedEx is traveling from Pennsylvania with my Aura Glow phone today with expected delivery by Thursday. 
I ordered 256gb in Aura Glow. I'm still waiting here and I go on vacation this weekend. I hope Verizon works some magic before Friday. How do the employees in store have more information then the ag... See more...
I ordered 256gb in Aura Glow. I'm still waiting here and I go on vacation this weekend. I hope Verizon works some magic before Friday. How do the employees in store have more information then the agents on the website. Another carrier sent theirs out yesterday and people received it today.  
I was told by 3 employees on (2 different occasions)at my local Verizon store that I'd get a shipped email today and it would be here by tomorrow or Wednesday. But the agents on chat today said it wi... See more...
I was told by 3 employees on (2 different occasions)at my local Verizon store that I'd get a shipped email today and it would be here by tomorrow or Wednesday. But the agents on chat today said it will arrive on Friday. So who's wrong?
Other carriers got theirs out already. Some are getting their note 10s tomorrow.  
Has anyone recieved shipment notifications yet? Some other carriers got theirs out for delivery tomorrow, Monday 8/19. 
It's my old number that is still showing up in a group text. Along with my new number which I am messaging with and her number. Almost like my new number is connected with my old number and sendi... See more...
It's my old number that is still showing up in a group text. Along with my new number which I am messaging with and her number. Almost like my new number is connected with my old number and sending her 2 numbers.
I changed my number, every time I am trying to text my girlfriend, it always converts to a group message with her, myself and my old phone number. She isn't receiving half of my message either. S... See more...
I changed my number, every time I am trying to text my girlfriend, it always converts to a group message with her, myself and my old phone number. She isn't receiving half of my message either. Sometimes they'll go through later and most get lost. I won't get most of hers either. But for some reason I am able to text all of my other friends/family with no problems! I was thinking of backing my apps and content to the Verizon cloud and factory resetting but I am skeptical it's even my phone. Though, this only started happening after I changed my number.