Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,612 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ldeannepps's Posts

I eventually stopped checking the website and just stalked my bank account. The one thing they told me was that the phone wasn't going to be on the way until they charged my card. So I noticed th... See more...
I eventually stopped checking the website and just stalked my bank account. The one thing they told me was that the phone wasn't going to be on the way until they charged my card. So I noticed they charged my card last night but the status on the website did not change until mid-morning. The Verizon website seemed to be doing some funky stuff and it became frustrating to see a date or not see a date. 
Device : jet black 128 gb 7+ ordered : online 9/9 @312am EST status : shipped this morning with tracking and email confirmation received ship date : originally it was 10/5 on the email and th... See more...
Device : jet black 128 gb 7+ ordered : online 9/9 @312am EST status : shipped this morning with tracking and email confirmation received ship date : originally it was 10/5 on the email and the changed to 9/23 on the website.  But when you call 611 depending on the rep I would get different dates. Go figure hope you get your phone soon!  Mine is expected to be here Tuesday.
I think that depends on when you ordered.  I just got my confirmation and tracking number for the 128bg JB 7+ and my original ship date was 10/5 which turned into 9/23 and of course it didn't off... See more...
I think that depends on when you ordered.  I just got my confirmation and tracking number for the 128bg JB 7+ and my original ship date was 10/5 which turned into 9/23 and of course it didn't officially get shipped until this morning, 9/24.  Hope you get yours sooner than 10/5.
I had the same ship date (10/5) on my confirmation email.  But I got an email this morning that my phone shipped.  They charged my card last night so I figured I would see some changes to my acco... See more...
I had the same ship date (10/5) on my confirmation email.  But I got an email this morning that my phone shipped.  They charged my card last night so I figured I would see some changes to my account soon. I ordered the the 7+ 128gb, Jet black. So excited that it is finally on the way.
I have a ship date of 9/23.  But as of 6 pm EST yesterday my card had not been charge and there was no updated information.  I called and of course they were saying that it was going to be shippe... See more...
I have a ship date of 9/23.  But as of 6 pm EST yesterday my card had not been charge and there was no updated information.  I called and of course they were saying that it was going to be shipped by the email date of 10/5 even though the order status said 9/23.  Well at around 9 or 10pm I checked and my card had been charged.  I got excited and went to Verizon's website and my order status at that time was still showing processing with no tracking number.  Well this morning I decided to check again and there is a tracking number for my order.  I never did get an email or text with the information.  But I am excited that it is finally on the way.
It has become clear to me that you have a lack of understanding.  I never once said Verizon was playing keep away with the phone and I even acknowledged that this issue clearly stems from Apple n... See more...
It has become clear to me that you have a lack of understanding.  I never once said Verizon was playing keep away with the phone and I even acknowledged that this issue clearly stems from Apple not sending any of the units to the stores or to be shipped for the people who pre-ordered.  My issue clearly states (and maybe you should go back and reread it) that Verizon does not seem to be handling their customers well.  Between giving false information, multiple shipment dates, and/or canceling orders it seems that this time around they aren't coordinated and the people that are suffering are the customers.  You are so busy trying to be right and have the last word that YOU are missing the entire point of the original post, so let me restate it for you.  Unlike Best Buy and some of the other companies, Verizon does not seem to be very conscious of how their customers are taking this problem.  Instead, we are being met with nonchalant and lackluster responses from their representatives which leaves a bad taste in customer's mouths.  For Verizon to be the largest cellphone company on the market with a lot of loyal customers, this is NOT something that we expect from them.  If they know that there is a problem with how things worked this time, why haven't they been more accommodating and trained their employees to give the right responses and be a little more sympathetic, as this is not any fault of ours (the customer). Unfortunately, you decided to bring up people buying their units directly from Apple, which had nothing to do with my point and I think that is where the post got misdirected.  I hope that this has cleared up any obvious confusion you have with why I originally posted. Have a great evening!!!
Exactly. The point of this post is, why is Verizon not doing a better job of taking care and keeping its customers informed and happy.  The post was not meant to determine which website is ac... See more...
Exactly. The point of this post is, why is Verizon not doing a better job of taking care and keeping its customers informed and happy.  The post was not meant to determine which website is accurately predicting when phones will be received by customers who ordered outside of Verizon or why Verizon won't be getting specific phones in their retail stores.
I could care less about the people ordering phones directly from Apple.  That is not the point of my post as I am not one of the people that have ever ordered directly from Apple.  I have always ... See more...
I could care less about the people ordering phones directly from Apple.  That is not the point of my post as I am not one of the people that have ever ordered directly from Apple.  I have always dealt directly with Verizon and even last year when I got my Rose Gold (which was the popular phone at the time) I never had an issue.  I got my phone on release date even though they were projecting a later date.  So it is great for those people that have ordered their phones directly from Apple and they are getting their phones sooner.  I had even considered doing that this go around after I got my first date, but by then the dates were at the end of November.  So again, I tend not to believe everything that I read on the internet regardless of the source.  #theend
I follow that site and others for my Apple news (because I have apple everything in my house), however, unless it is coming from Apple or in this case Verizon, I am still not 100 percent sure I b... See more...
I follow that site and others for my Apple news (because I have apple everything in my house), however, unless it is coming from Apple or in this case Verizon, I am still not 100 percent sure I believe it.  MacRUMORS is indeed a great source of information, however, they are not quoting anyone just reporting what they heard.  Sometimes they are right but there have been times when those sites have been wrong.
Well I guess it differs by customer because mine email and the website says "expected ship date - 9/23 not deliver by date.
I would definitely be happy with a statement or email of some sort over what we are receiving at this point, NOTHING. But you can't even get a straight correct answer from customer service reps b... See more...
I would definitely be happy with a statement or email of some sort over what we are receiving at this point, NOTHING. But you can't even get a straight correct answer from customer service reps because apparently someone is not training them or they are being kept in the dark just like the customers.  At any rate, it is frustrating and I am getting fed up with seeing people who I know personally that ordered phones after I did and they are getting confirmations and/or tracking numbers for their phones. It is just not a good look for a company that apparently prides themselves on putting their customers first.  Not this time Verizon.  Again, do better.
It is a ship by date not a deliver by date. So they can very well charge the card on the 23rd.
Well that should have been a discussion that Apple had before allowing Verizon to take pre-orders.  But I am not sure that I believe that story either.  Either way, it is a horrible customer expe... See more...
Well that should have been a discussion that Apple had before allowing Verizon to take pre-orders.  But I am not sure that I believe that story either.  Either way, it is a horrible customer experience that leaves a bad taste in people's mouths.
Does the email say "estimated ship date" or "estimated delivery date"?  Mine says estimated ship date of 9/23 which would mean that you probably would not get a tracking number until then with th... See more...
Does the email say "estimated ship date" or "estimated delivery date"?  Mine says estimated ship date of 9/23 which would mean that you probably would not get a tracking number until then with the phone arriving a few days after that, depending on the method of delivery.  IF that date is even accurate.  I am not holding my breathe anymore at this point.  I am so disappointment with Verizon and this process this year. Good luck
As a long time customer of over 11 years and counting, I am having a hard time understanding why Verizon is not being a little more “giving” to accommodate the issues that have come up with the p... See more...
As a long time customer of over 11 years and counting, I am having a hard time understanding why Verizon is not being a little more “giving” to accommodate the issues that have come up with the pre-orders of the new iPhones.  You have customers like myself that pre-ordered their phones that we given not one date but two.  Then you have customers that were given dates that change multiple times.  You also have customers that ordered on days after the pre-order date of 9/9 but now have the exact phone that others who ordered on 9/9 are still waiting for.  Aside from the fact that we took the time to get up or stay up (depending on where you live) to pre-order these phones, the answers that we are getting on this forum or via customer service are horrible.  I understand that we need to contact Apple to complain because they are the ones that are not sending the phones, but we did not pre-order from Apple, we pre-ordered from Verizon.  I am a firm believer of customer service and treating customers with value and respect.  Best Buy apparently understands the idea of customer service because they knew there were issues beforehand and decided that they were going to compensate their customers for their mishap and the inconvenience.  Verizon on the other hand seems to have taken the “oh well, too bad so sad” stance and it is quite disheartening.  I can pay you over what other carriers charge because I love the reliability of the service, but my loyalty counts for nothing.  I should just deal with this cluster-**ck and pray that I get my phone before Thanksgiving.  This is unacceptable to me.  Why even offer the pre-order if there was no chance that I was going to get the phone that I wanted (JB 7+ 128gb)?  Why when I call customer service (which has only been twice) am I getting different answers or the representative telling me that I could gladly try to walk into a store and get a phone?  But of course we find that that is also incorrect information because NO store in my area (Atlanta, GA) was shipped in iPhone 7 plus in any color. To say the least, I am disappointed with Verizon that their lack of interest to appease their customers for the clear frustration and inconvenience that were are experiencing, the misinformation their representatives are giving their customers, and the entire process of ordering these phones and having to wait without a date of when we are getting our new phones.  It makes me wonder if my loyalty lies in the wrong company. Do better Order Date - 9/9 Order time - 3:10 am - after the issues with their website was resolved Confirmation email received - yes Ship date on email - 10/5 Ship date on website - 9/23 Phone order - JB 7+ 128gb CC charged - nope not yet
Phone(s) Ordered: JB  7plus 128 gb Date Ordered: 9/9 @ 314am EST after the site let my request go through Current Status: pending Expected Ship date: 10/5 based on the email but 9/23 based o... See more...
Phone(s) Ordered: JB  7plus 128 gb Date Ordered: 9/9 @ 314am EST after the site let my request go through Current Status: pending Expected Ship date: 10/5 based on the email but 9/23 based on the website Optional: the plus, in any color or gb size, was not shipped to any of the Verizon store in my region (Atlanta, Ga)
My ship date that is on my email is 10/5, however, when I click the "check order status" link the date on the website is 9/23.  I am hoping that the 9/23 date is the more accurate date.  When I c... See more...
My ship date that is on my email is 10/5, however, when I click the "check order status" link the date on the website is 9/23.  I am hoping that the 9/23 date is the more accurate date.  When I called to ask why I got two dates, the representative told me that they may be getting some in stock and might be able to get mine out on the earlier date.  We shall see.
Last year I pre-order the Rose Gold 6s and I got a later ship date but ended up getting it on the launch date.  This year I opted for the Jet Black 7 plus and got a ship date of 10/5 in my email ... See more...
Last year I pre-order the Rose Gold 6s and I got a later ship date but ended up getting it on the launch date.  This year I opted for the Jet Black 7 plus and got a ship date of 10/5 in my email but 9/23 on their website under the order status screen.  I was hoping to still get it today, but that has not happened.  They have yet to charge my card.  When I called to ask which date I should be going by, the representative wasn't even sure.  The most she could give me was, they anticipate having some in stock for me by the 23rd (since my order was placed shortly after 3 EST) but I should not be surprised if it isn't processed by then.  I am half way tempted to go into the Apple store tomorrow to see if they have some there (because I do not want to do the crowds of today).  The Verizon rep said if I could get my hands on the phone before it ships, I could just call them and cancel my pre-order. Good luck to us all.
No one can walk into a Verizon store here in Metro Atlanta and get a plus.  But you can walk into the Apple store to get a plus.  I am not understanding the whole pre-order thing either.  Last ye... See more...
No one can walk into a Verizon store here in Metro Atlanta and get a plus.  But you can walk into the Apple store to get a plus.  I am not understanding the whole pre-order thing either.  Last year the big unicorn was the Rose Gold.  I pre-ordered that and got it on time even though the delivery date wasn't the launch date.  This year it is the plus in Jet Black.  I hope to get mine sometime this month. 
Wow that sucks. I guess none of the Store got any.