sounds like you've just got a bad phone.    as with the other posters here, i've had my eris for almost 5 months now, none of the problems you've mentioned
What happens when (if) the OTA for 2.1 comes out? Will my phone recognize/download/apply/etc the OTA?   Also, and pardon me for asking if it has been answered before, but does installing the le... Ver más...
What happens when (if) the OTA for 2.1 comes out? Will my phone recognize/download/apply/etc the OTA?  Also, and pardon me for asking if it has been answered before, but does installing the leaked 2.1 have any impact on phone warranty or support from Verizon?  ¡Gracias!
Recently I've been having problems with my SMS applications force closing. This has happened with the native messages app as well as handcent (newer release). Seems to happen more when i'm sendin... Ver más...
Recently I've been having problems with my SMS applications force closing. This has happened with the native messages app as well as handcent (newer release). Seems to happen more when i'm sending/receiving a larger volume of text messages.   Things work fine on reboot, but the problem has happened multiple times. Anyone experiencing similar issues?
That worked. I had installed a few apps yesterday, so I just dumped them all. Probably a good idea to install one at a time to check for compatability. ¡Gracias!
Today I rebooted my Eris as I do every few days and now I'm getting error messages on the home screen and the phone isn't picking up service. I've tried repeating the shut down and also pulling t... Ver más...
Today I rebooted my Eris as I do every few days and now I'm getting error messages on the home screen and the phone isn't picking up service. I've tried repeating the shut down and also pulling the battery, but I keep getting the same messages:  "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." (option to "Force Close")  When I push the Phone button I receive the message "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Option to "Force Close"  I can open up the native messaging app, clock, camera, etc.  Has anyone encountered this before?  ¡Gracias por tu ayuda!
sorry, i forgot to mention that i have done the reset, battery pull, etc
Recently I have been unable to get my GPS radio to work properly.  The GPS Radio symbol doesn't show up on my notification bar, and while using apps, GPS Status, MyTracks, they  just tell me that... Ver más...
Recently I have been unable to get my GPS radio to work properly.  The GPS Radio symbol doesn't show up on my notification bar, and while using apps, GPS Status, MyTracks, they  just tell me that they are waiting for a GPS signal. I have used the GPS before, but its just stopped working recently. Makes no difference whether I'm inside or outside.  Thanks for your help everyone.