Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,802 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MICCAP18's Posts

Ok well here is how it all worked for me. I ordered 9/9 5:30ish am and I received a confirmation email with a deliver by 9/23. On Tues 9/20 i noticed my date of Delivery Expected 9/23 disappeared... See more...
Ok well here is how it all worked for me. I ordered 9/9 5:30ish am and I received a confirmation email with a deliver by 9/23. On Tues 9/20 i noticed my date of Delivery Expected 9/23 disappeared on the Verizon site. Then I seen on Wed 9/21 it said SHIPPED. I received the phone on Thursday 9/22 a day before the expected date.  I am writing this with my new IPhone 7 Plus!  I love it and never had a Plus before and I must say I'll never go back to a smaller phone. Good of luck to everyone and enjoy your new phones when they arrive.
At first the tracking didn't show anything at all. Then last night it showed in wasnt far but still no ETA. Now I just checked this morning and it's coming today.
To everyone wondering why they show no shipping date anymore. I had 2 orders and both orders when the shipping date disappeared I shorty received a Shipped confirmation.  So hopefully it is the s... See more...
To everyone wondering why they show no shipping date anymore. I had 2 orders and both orders when the shipping date disappeared I shorty received a Shipped confirmation.  So hopefully it is the same for everyone else patiently waiting for that Shipped status!  Good luck.
Just an update to anyone waiting for the IPhone 7 Plus 128GB. I just checked and the status is SHIPPED!  So I am guessing if you have an expected ship date of 9/23 that you should receive it by t... See more...
Just an update to anyone waiting for the IPhone 7 Plus 128GB. I just checked and the status is SHIPPED!  So I am guessing if you have an expected ship date of 9/23 that you should receive it by then.
Good news then looks like they shipping out! 
Enjoy!!!!
Ah that is good news. Hope you enjoy your phone when it comes. Hopefully mine goes through soon.
I preordered 9/9 at 5:30 am EST.  Still not billed or anything. Just have expected date of shipping is 9/23. Email said delivery by 9/23.  I am hoping to have it by this Friday going out this wee... See more...
I preordered 9/9 at 5:30 am EST.  Still not billed or anything. Just have expected date of shipping is 9/23. Email said delivery by 9/23.  I am hoping to have it by this Friday going out this weekend and hoping to use the camera.
I ordered 9/9/16 at about 5:20 est and it says 9/23/16. I ordered a iPhone 7 plus 128gb black. Now my my wife and daughter preordered 2 phone the next day in a store and theirs came today. Bo... See more...
I ordered 9/9/16 at about 5:20 est and it says 9/23/16. I ordered a iPhone 7 plus 128gb black. Now my my wife and daughter preordered 2 phone the next day in a store and theirs came today. Both were iPhone 7 32gb. Friend of mine preordered his on Monday night and got his today. What gives with the pluses being delayed????
I preordered the IPhone 7 Plus 128g on the morning of 9/9 at 5am. Confirmation email said delivery by 9/23. Then my wife and daughter preordered on 9/10 a Black 32 and  rose gold 32. Same date. N... See more...
I preordered the IPhone 7 Plus 128g on the morning of 9/9 at 5am. Confirmation email said delivery by 9/23. Then my wife and daughter preordered on 9/10 a Black 32 and  rose gold 32. Same date. Now when you check order it says same for mine but my wife's no date at all. Weird. Now a friend of mine preordered on Monday 9/12 late in the day. He already got his tracking number for a 9/16 delivery. What gives?  He just ordered the Black 7 32g.