Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,565 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mdedo30's Posts

I think that means your phone shipped
Verizon said my phone shipped on 9/21. Does that mean it will come on 9/23. The only reason I'm asking this is because my tracking number doesn't work yet.
did u get a shipping email from verizon
Oh then that might be the reason. I ordered through verizon but hopefully the shipping dates here improve.
u ordered three days ago and are already getting it wedensday???? I ordered the 11th with an expected ship date of 10/05 and thats for a regular iPhone 7
Because Verizon doesn't know what the [removed] they're doing Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
oh cool
what phone did u get
Anyone else have a ship date of 10/05
I didn't get a confirmation email but under my orders it says processing and that the expected ship date is October 5th
do u guys have an expected ship date?
yo chill out its prob coming tomorrow
it did say a delivery date of 9/16 when i bought it so idk
I pre ordered a gold iPhone 7 128gb in gold on the 11th. It said at the time i would get it on the 16th. As of today the 15th it says the expected shipping date is October 5th. I was wondering if... See more...
I pre ordered a gold iPhone 7 128gb in gold on the 11th. It said at the time i would get it on the 16th. As of today the 15th it says the expected shipping date is October 5th. I was wondering if this date is just a placeholder and that my phone will come tomorrow. What do you guys think?