Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,148 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

cdw0313's Posts

I wish I'd checked the forums before signing up. But yes, a family member with a new Samsung S8 cracked his screen and they came over to replace it for $29 last week. It's ridiculous. Update:... See more...
I wish I'd checked the forums before signing up. But yes, a family member with a new Samsung S8 cracked his screen and they came over to replace it for $29 last week. It's ridiculous. Update: Asurion just LIED to my mother saying that screens for the iPhone X are not available and that's why they replace the whole phone.
Asurion will NOT fix an iPhone X screen. They charge a $199 deductible to ship you a used iPhone replacement. Doesn't matter if you have a small crack, shattered your screen, or threw it in the g... See more...
Asurion will NOT fix an iPhone X screen. They charge a $199 deductible to ship you a used iPhone replacement. Doesn't matter if you have a small crack, shattered your screen, or threw it in the garbage disposal. $199. They're making too much money off us. They just replace the screen themselves and ship it to the next person. For reference, if you crack the screen on a brand new Samsung they'll send someone out to your house (same-day) to replace it for $29. Verizon should have a disclaimer about this. You would save money if you didn't pay Asurion and just went to Apple to get it replaced if you happened to crack the front or back. It's definitely a scam. My question is: How does Asurion and Verizon get away with this?