Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,155 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SERBAR80's Posts

Verizon always showed me my unique picture to indicate I was being recognized. That no longer happens; anyone know why?
Battery suddenly taking hours to charge 
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 links from emails not working
Why do all the answers have so much similarity to robots "trained" overseas. Am I the only one who wants to throw the cell into the toilet after several "I love my Pixel" and "We want you to be ... See more...
Why do all the answers have so much similarity to robots "trained" overseas. Am I the only one who wants to throw the cell into the toilet after several "I love my Pixel" and "We want you to be happy" boiler plate replies?
Is there a way to stop keyboard.overruling my spelling and word choices?
My habits haven't changed, but I keep running through data on pixel xl though I never did on Note 4. I have failed in trying to make connection to house wifi automatic, as it was before Could th... See more...
My habits haven't changed, but I keep running through data on pixel xl though I never did on Note 4. I have failed in trying to make connection to house wifi automatic, as it was before Could that explain it? Also, it keeps wanting to connect to infinity wifi; why? Thanks
Thx but I fail to find how to open it.
How does one "open the dialer," please?