@Allenv wrote: Go to the play store and update the app. There isn't an update, for me at least... 
@rich713 wrote: My wife's LG Android cell experienced the same problem with Message+ stopping out of the blue around 8 p.m., EST, 8-1-19. I tried everything mentioned by others, but nothing work... Ver más...
@rich713 wrote: My wife's LG Android cell experienced the same problem with Message+ stopping out of the blue around 8 p.m., EST, 8-1-19. I tried everything mentioned by others, but nothing worked until I did the uninstall in the PlayStore, and now it's back to working just fine! The wife's happy and now so am I, thank God!!! Did you lose your messages when uninstalling? 
@Mok904 wrote: I just again uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked  Did you lose your messages? 
Has anyone who isn't able to just uninstall updates uninstall the entire app and not lose messages? 
@rgardner1231 wrote: I did not have the option to uninstall updates either.  But I went ahead and did the uninstall and reinstall anyway.  The app is working again after doing that.  Makes no sen... Ver más...
@rgardner1231 wrote: I did not have the option to uninstall updates either.  But I went ahead and did the uninstall and reinstall anyway.  The app is working again after doing that.  Makes no sense to me. Did your messages save after uninstalling? 
All I get is "Do you want to uninstall this app?" 
I'm not getting the option to uninstall updates either on my s9+, just uninstall the app itself. 
I'm in SC as well and I'm unable to open my messages
Saved conversations not showing on SD card on my new device. Yet they are still there if I put my SD card in my old phone