Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,219 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

deeganj's Posts

I want to use my wired PC headset on my Moto z2 Force(which does not have a headphone jack, only the USB-C connector). I have the USB-C to single 3.5mm adapter that came with the phone....  but m... See more...
I want to use my wired PC headset on my Moto z2 Force(which does not have a headphone jack, only the USB-C connector). I have the USB-C to single 3.5mm adapter that came with the phone....  but my headset has separate 3.5mm connections for the headset/mic. Can I use one of those dual 3.5mm to single 3.5mm adapter & then plug that into the USB-C to 3.5mm adapter? Or do they make a dual 3.5mm to USB-C adapter?
I have tried both Messages and Messages + (neither work no matter what settings I adjust in them). I've also tried several 3rd party apps that did not work. However, using the application "TextPl... See more...
I have tried both Messages and Messages + (neither work no matter what settings I adjust in them). I've also tried several 3rd party apps that did not work. However, using the application "TextPlus"(which assigns it's own phone #) is actually working for some reason. Seems to have the same settings "Messages" and "Messages +"... so that's unusual. My co-workers have tried both SMS and MMS on their end. Even though this TextPlus app is working, I'd still rather be able to use Messages or Messages + instead.
I did some more research... Basically, everyone at work who are sending out the group messages are on iPhones(I'm the only one with an Android phone). That being the case, is there a 3rd party... See more...
I did some more research... Basically, everyone at work who are sending out the group messages are on iPhones(I'm the only one with an Android phone). That being the case, is there a 3rd party messaging app for Android that will receive iMessage group messages?
I have the Moto Z2 Force and the OS is up-to-date, as well as all applications via Google Play. I am using the default "Messages" application and can send/receive individual texts just fine. Howe... See more...
I have the Moto Z2 Force and the OS is up-to-date, as well as all applications via Google Play. I am using the default "Messages" application and can send/receive individual texts just fine. However, I'm not able to receive any group messages that my job is sending me. They have all confirmed that they are all able to send/receive them just fine... it's just my phone that's the issue. I've already gone to "settings - apps - messages" and cleared the cache/force stopped(as well as tried rebooting). From within the Messages app, I've also gone to "settings - advanced - group messaging" and tried switching back & forth from the 2 available settings. I am not rooted either. Is this is known issue? Anything that can be done to fix it? I did not have any problems when I was using my old Galaxy S6 phone.