Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,309 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

CHELSAUR94's Posts

Could I replace the sim card in my IPhone 7 with the sim card in my old IPhone 5?
Tried this but it still didn't connect. I even took the sim card out of my old phone so it is no longer connected to Verizon, but that didn't work either.
I tried this but still nothing.
I got my iPhone 7 and went through the whole process on the phone to set it up, but when I was done my phone was not connected to Verizon. I tried resetting it and erasing all data and going thro... See more...
I got my iPhone 7 and went through the whole process on the phone to set it up, but when I was done my phone was not connected to Verizon. I tried resetting it and erasing all data and going through the whole set up process again. I also went through the activation process on my verizon account 3 times and removed the sim card twice. None of it worked. I did not have my old phone turned off when i initially set up my iphone 7, which I read can cause issues during activation. Any ideas on what I can do to get my phone to connect to Verizon?