Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,477 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

marshallp_vzw's Posts

It is definitely strange that this is happening with your incoming text messages, ASHFOW42. I would be concerned as to why I am getting that email address as the sender instead of a mobile number... See more...
It is definitely strange that this is happening with your incoming text messages, ASHFOW42. I would be concerned as to why I am getting that email address as the sender instead of a mobile number. Let's troubleshoot this concern together. jav6 had some great questions. Is your husband using the standard messaging app on the iPhone? What model iPhone does he have? Just to clarify, is it all SMS messages or MMS (picture/video) messages as well? I know you stated this started the last couple days, has he made any changes to his device since then? Such as a software update, app update, or new app? MarshallP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I would be just as alarmed as you if this occurred to me, denbush. I would be more than happy to investigate this concern. I have sent you a private message. We look forward to hearing from you. ... See more...
I would be just as alarmed as you if this occurred to me, denbush. I would be more than happy to investigate this concern. I have sent you a private message. We look forward to hearing from you. MarshallP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!