Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,983 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

lorenzop_vzw's Posts

mflotron, we definitely want to ensure that you're able to backup your information and upload to YouTube. Help is here. How does your 5G perform with Smart Queues disabled? Certain quality of ser... See more...
mflotron, we definitely want to ensure that you're able to backup your information and upload to YouTube. Help is here. How does your 5G perform with Smart Queues disabled? Certain quality of service features may inadvertently affect your speeds. Have you been able to test your throughout before Smart Queues? Looking forward to hearing back. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
LEEFOS21, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing several issues with the Galaxy J3 V, and have been unable to get a resolution after visiting a store location. Help is here. In regard to the... See more...
LEEFOS21, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing several issues with the Galaxy J3 V, and have been unable to get a resolution after visiting a store location. Help is here. In regard to the missed calls, does this occur with all numbers, or a specific number? When did these issues start to occur? Have you made any recent changes to the Galaxy J3 V's on your account? LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
seelinger, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing challenges with provisioning text messaging on your Blackberry phone. Allow me to clarify. If your phone is not a Verizon brand phone, we ar... See more...
seelinger, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing challenges with provisioning text messaging on your Blackberry phone. Allow me to clarify. If your phone is not a Verizon brand phone, we are unable to guarantee full compatibility of cellular services. If you would like to use a Blackberry device on our network, I recommend the Blackberry Key2LE as shown here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/articles/unlock-blackberry-key2le-smartphone-at-verizon/ Let us know if this helps. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
SPARESOCIALCHANGE, I know how important it is to be able to have a phone that you can rely on for calling. You've come to the right place for assistance and I appreciate the extensive details and... See more...
SPARESOCIALCHANGE, I know how important it is to be able to have a phone that you can rely on for calling. You've come to the right place for assistance and I appreciate the extensive details and troubleshooting that you've completed thus far. Based on the information that you've shared, I'd like to be able to take a closer look at your account to provide a resolution. Please check your inbox for a Private Message. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
FORGOTTEN.LORE.STUDIO, I can certainly understand how it can be challenging it can be to receive texts from an email address as opposed to a phone number. Help is here. When did this start to occ... See more...
FORGOTTEN.LORE.STUDIO, I can certainly understand how it can be challenging it can be to receive texts from an email address as opposed to a phone number. Help is here. When did this start to occur? Have you made any recent changes to your phone? LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Legacy777, we appreciate the effort you've put into activating your wife's iPhone 6s on our network, and I want to ensure that we don't overlook any options to complete activation. Have you used ... See more...
Legacy777, we appreciate the effort you've put into activating your wife's iPhone 6s on our network, and I want to ensure that we don't overlook any options to complete activation. Have you used our self-service page to verify compatibility on our network? Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless In addition, I have sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
jenlyd, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing incoming call issues on your new Galaxy S9. We are appreciative of your past troubleshooting efforts and you've come to the right place for ... See more...
jenlyd, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing incoming call issues on your new Galaxy S9. We are appreciative of your past troubleshooting efforts and you've come to the right place for assistance. Did you experience these inbound call issues prior to the Galaxy S9? When did this begin? Have you made any recent changes to your phone? Looking forward to hearing back. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
dvfd12, we are thrilled to see that you have recently upgraded your phone, but are sad to hear that you have encountered challenges with having the promotion successfully applied to your account,... See more...
dvfd12, we are thrilled to see that you have recently upgraded your phone, but are sad to hear that you have encountered challenges with having the promotion successfully applied to your account, especially after already having worked with previous representatives. Help is here. Based on the information that you've provided, I'd like the opportunity to review your account to provide a resolution. I have sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
PAUWHI2, we appreciate your proactive troubleshooting steps and want to ensure that you are able to receive all the messages from your group text. Help is here. Have you tried uninstalling Messag... See more...
PAUWHI2, we appreciate your proactive troubleshooting steps and want to ensure that you are able to receive all the messages from your group text. Help is here. Have you tried uninstalling Messages Plus to see if this will allow you to receive all the group texts in your Samsung messaging app? Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Uninstall Apps | Verizon Wireless In addition, have you ever logged into Messages Plus on any other device besides your Note 8? LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
suggams, we value your 5 years of loyalty and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing challenges with receiving service on your phone. You've come to the right place for assistance, and I'... See more...
suggams, we value your 5 years of loyalty and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing challenges with receiving service on your phone. You've come to the right place for assistance, and I'm confident that we'll be able to restore functionality to your phone, so that you may stay in touch with your parents. To clarify, what happens when you attempt to make a call, or send/receive a text message? Do you get any error messages? Does your service improve in other areas? Looking forward to hearing back. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
larryj, I'm sorry to hear that your SD cards are showing as corrupt after the Oreo update. Help is here and I want to ensure that we're able to explore every option available to restore your SD c... See more...
larryj, I'm sorry to hear that your SD cards are showing as corrupt after the Oreo update. Help is here and I want to ensure that we're able to explore every option available to restore your SD cards. I am thrilled to hear that you were able to backup the data on your SD cards via your tablet, can you follow these instructions to format your SD card? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203728/ Formatting SD cards is a great option if your phone is having issues with recognizing the SD card. After completing these steps, please let us know if your Galaxy S7 displays your SD cards as corrupt. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
blacktongue, I certainly understand your eagerness to be able to continue using your Motorola Droid Razr phones. I will be glad to clarify. Per our device unlocking guide, neither our 3G or 4G ph... See more...
blacktongue, I certainly understand your eagerness to be able to continue using your Motorola Droid Razr phones. I will be glad to clarify. Per our device unlocking guide, neither our 3G or 4G phones are locked: Device Unlocking Policies | About Verizon Please note that although your Droid Razr's are unlocked, you may have a different experience than expected when attempting to activate these phones on a different network, as they were specifically designed for use on the Verizon Wireless network. Let us know if this helps to clarify. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
JONBAR86, I can certainly understand your concerns about being able to complete troubleshooting if your phone is low on battery. To clarify, are you experiencing battery issues similar to the ori... See more...
JONBAR86, I can certainly understand your concerns about being able to complete troubleshooting if your phone is low on battery. To clarify, are you experiencing battery issues similar to the original poster? Please let us know if you see any of the following: Charger fits loosely, bent or broken port Corrosion, or liquid damage Appears normal Looking forward to hearing back. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
KevinARigney, I can certainly understand your sentiment about your phone's quality of life being impacted in regard to battery performance. Let's work together towards a resolution. Please check ... See more...
KevinARigney, I can certainly understand your sentiment about your phone's quality of life being impacted in regard to battery performance. Let's work together towards a resolution. Please check your inbox for a Private Message. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Chandler44, this is certainly not the type of experience that we want you to have, and we are committed to working with you to finding a solution. Please check your inbox for a Private Message. ... See more...
Chandler44, this is certainly not the type of experience that we want you to have, and we are committed to working with you to finding a solution. Please check your inbox for a Private Message. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Cindy425, visual voicemail is a great feature to enrich your Verizon experience, and I will be more than happy to provide assistance. To confirm, has visual voicemail worked for you in the past? ... See more...
Cindy425, visual voicemail is a great feature to enrich your Verizon experience, and I will be more than happy to provide assistance. To confirm, has visual voicemail worked for you in the past? For your convenience, I have included a set up guide for visual voicemail here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201436 Please let us know if this guide is effective and keep us posted with the results. LorenzoP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
JOSIRE38, I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your Moto Z2 Play, especially while on a camping trip. Your prior troubleshooting attempts are appreciated, and I want to ensure ... See more...
JOSIRE38, I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your Moto Z2 Play, especially while on a camping trip. Your prior troubleshooting attempts are appreciated, and I want to ensure that you are able to receive a prompt resolution. Our customer service department is available 24/7 at 800-922-0204, and I have included our link for self-service troubleshooting here: Verizon Wireless - Support  In addition, I have also sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox. LorenzoP_VZWFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!