Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,652 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

PABobcat's Posts

My T2000 service has not been working for over a week!  It hasn't worked since I first got the unit two weeks ago.  Callers can't reach me, and I can't make calls out.  911 service is likely not ... See more...
My T2000 service has not been working for over a week!  It hasn't worked since I first got the unit two weeks ago.  Callers can't reach me, and I can't make calls out.  911 service is likely not available either.  Verizon keeps giving excuses that they are working on it.  They send a text message every 24 hrs saying they are working on it.  I called technical support and they simply say they are in the process of working on it and I need to wait.  This is totally poor service -- terrible.  All Verizon does is have this comforting, hand-holding [Removed] representatives say "just be patient, we are working on it!"  I've waited a week.  Verizon is all talk and no action. DO NOT USE VERIZON FOR YOUR OFFICE OR HOUSE MAIN TELEPHONE SERVICE -- VERY POOR AND UNRELIABLE. profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Still having ongoing probelms with the T2000.  Today a family member called my office phone using the T2000 and they heard a dial tone, then called me, but it never rang in my office.  They then ... See more...
Still having ongoing probelms with the T2000.  Today a family member called my office phone using the T2000 and they heard a dial tone, then called me, but it never rang in my office.  They then did the same thing calling my cell phone --the caller heard the dial tone, but it never rang for them or me on my cell phone. I really need Verizon help here.
This started immediately when I got the T2000 and has continued in the week now since I have had it. I hear a dial tone, but at the time the callers have not been able to get through, I don't kn... See more...
This started immediately when I got the T2000 and has continued in the week now since I have had it. I hear a dial tone, but at the time the callers have not been able to get through, I don't know if there was a dial tone as I had no reason to check nor did I know when they called. This is a new unit and my old landline number was ported over to the Verizon T2000 unit. This is not the same for all callers.  When some callers call, they say they do not receive the full number of rings but rather it goes straight to voicemail. Also, this does not happen with all callers.  For instance, I will call the T2000 telephone number from my cell phone and land line number and it will work fine, but I will get callers that are from outside our area call and it goes straight to voicemail. The blue light is on. And, immediately after a caller cannot get through as described (but instead goes to voicemail), they will call me on my cell phone to tell me this -- I will then call the T2000 telephone number from my cell phone and it will work fine.  So it works for me, but not for them.
Yes the LED is still blue when I am not receiving calls. I have 3 bars on the signal strength. Exactly--when the caller calls, they do not receive the full number of rings but rather it goes st... See more...
Yes the LED is still blue when I am not receiving calls. I have 3 bars on the signal strength. Exactly--when the caller calls, they do not receive the full number of rings but rather it goes straight to voicemail. Also, this does not happen with all callers.  I will call the T2000 telephone number from my cell phone and land line number and it will work fine, but I will get callers that are from outside our area call and it goes straight to voicemail.
The T2000 will be able to receive and send calls, but then during the day it just stops receiving calls -- no ring at all.  I will have to unplug the unit and plug it back in to get it to work ag... See more...
The T2000 will be able to receive and send calls, but then during the day it just stops receiving calls -- no ring at all.  I will have to unplug the unit and plug it back in to get it to work again.  This happens each day.