Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,884 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

drummerextreme's Posts

Verizon customer service is on here though. What's the point of posting generic responses with no actual solutions?
They said nothing was wrong. No maintenance or tower down or anything else. They sent me a ticket number and said they would let me know what's wrong after they investigated it. I then got that v... See more...
They said nothing was wrong. No maintenance or tower down or anything else. They sent me a ticket number and said they would let me know what's wrong after they investigated it. I then got that video saying we have poor coverage in the area we are in. I have restarted my phone and everything else I could think of. It's not just my phone either. Maybe Verizon is testing out new services and doesn't want to tell us for fear of losing customers? Who knows? They do. They don't communicate with us whenever something goes wrong. We don't have home internet service so I rely on my phone to be able to pay bills, check my bank account, etc. It's incredibly inconvenient and frustrating to pay for a service that you can't use.
We just lost almost all service in our town too. No internet and only one bar of voice and text service. Never had a problem before. All of Verizon's responses look totally generic. Verizon doesn... See more...
We just lost almost all service in our town too. No internet and only one bar of voice and text service. Never had a problem before. All of Verizon's responses look totally generic. Verizon doesn't really want to communicate with us or fix any issues. They just put this online community up to make people feel better. They won't really do anything. They just tell us sorry and move on.
All of Verizon's responses look totally generic. Verizon doesn't really want to communicate with us or fix any issues. They put this online community up to make people feel better.
My wife and I have had decent coverage in Florence, Colorado. A couple of days ago, the service just went poor out of nowhere. It's like that in the whole town. I drive to Colorado Springs and it... See more...
My wife and I have had decent coverage in Florence, Colorado. A couple of days ago, the service just went poor out of nowhere. It's like that in the whole town. I drive to Colorado Springs and it's fine. I called Verizon and of course they won't tell us what's really going on. They sent me a video explaining that we are in one of the spots where there is poor coverage. It was just fine before! We never usually got full bars, but we at least had 4G and regular cell coverage. Now I only have one bar and no internet at all. What happened? I don't want some generic run around answer from Verizon. I want honesty from the company whom I have a contract with and give my money to every month.