Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,432 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BAJAFJ's Posts

If I return my Note 7 (which I am adamantly against) my options if I want to stick with SAMSUNG are older phones and only have 24 month contracts. They are not offering the 12 month or 50% payof... See more...
If I return my Note 7 (which I am adamantly against) my options if I want to stick with SAMSUNG are older phones and only have 24 month contracts. They are not offering the 12 month or 50% payoff on any of the Samsung phones. The only phones available now are iPhones and that's not even worth mentioning. So, in order to remain a loyal Samsung customer and receive the $100 credit I have to purchase an older phone and commit to a 24 month contract or pay the full price upfront. This is completely unacceptable and unfair to those who waited for the Note 7 and have been loyal to the Flagship series of phones. We have to settle for an older less capable phone and more importantly miss the release of the new S8s and possible new Note 8 release while under contract. Samsung releases their new phones early spring every year and we will be locked in a contract for the next 2 years! Samsung is offering customers in South Korea an exchange now to another phone and the ability to exchange again when the new phones are released early next year. Where is this offer to loyal customers in the United States that spend millions and millions of dollars on new devices every year? I would have settled for an S7 if I could upgrade next year by paying for 50% of the phone early. The Verizon reps were rude and completely uninterested in discussing options for exchanging my phone. I see no reason to give up the best phone I have ever owned at this point.