Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,746 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bikr0's Posts

I have a Motog 6 play phone that shows the voice mail icon indicating that I have 7 voice mails. I listened to  them and deleted them. Unfortunatley the image still shows that I have 7 voice mail... See more...
I have a Motog 6 play phone that shows the voice mail icon indicating that I have 7 voice mails. I listened to  them and deleted them. Unfortunatley the image still shows that I have 7 voice mails. Yes, I contacted Verizon and they seemed confused and not too helpful. This problem started two days ago. Yes, they had me go to settings and Apps, notifications and turn off and tun on allow notification dots. That did not work nor did the other option of reset and power off the phone and turn it on. Any suggestions?
I am on my second Motog6 play phone this month. Problems are phone asks for login after I push down volume button. Blue screen with yellow M image that just stays there for five to ten minutes th... See more...
I am on my second Motog6 play phone this month. Problems are phone asks for login after I push down volume button. Blue screen with yellow M image that just stays there for five to ten minutes then it starts blinking. Anyone else having issues like I am?