Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,141 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

spinnaker15136's Posts

And isn't insurance extra for post paid?    If not can you provide a link to where insurance is included?   Does insurance come with bring your own device or just with Verizon phones?
There is no caller ID on prepaid?
After years of using my trusty flip phone, I am considering making the switch to a smart phone. My question is which plan?  Verizon has a 2G plan that is pretty much at the upper end of wh... See more...
After years of using my trusty flip phone, I am considering making the switch to a smart phone. My question is which plan?  Verizon has a 2G plan that is pretty much at the upper end of what I want to pay. 'Wireless Cell Phone Plans, Unlimited Talk & Text, Prepaid, & More They also have a prepaid plan at around $40 for $3G of data. I don't get it.   why is the postpaid plan more expensive and less data than the prepaid plan?   What am I missing? I do realize I need to buy my own phone with prepaid.   But don't I also need to do that with the postpaid plan?