Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,259 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MAXSMOM382's Posts

If you never purchased a Note 7 why do constantly post on the recall? This topic doesn't concern you and it is very rude for you to suggest that people are taking advantage of the situation.  Not... See more...
If you never purchased a Note 7 why do constantly post on the recall? This topic doesn't concern you and it is very rude for you to suggest that people are taking advantage of the situation.  Nothing could be farther from the truth. Most everyone on this site simply wants to retain their upgrade option. Very reasonable request.
This is a recall and Verizon has not been helpful. I do not need to tell you my concerns again as they are out lined above.
Since Verizon has not been helpful in the resolution of our upgrade woes and continue to blame Samsung for their poor customer service I called Samsung myself. I feel it is unjust that we should ... See more...
Since Verizon has not been helpful in the resolution of our upgrade woes and continue to blame Samsung for their poor customer service I called Samsung myself. I feel it is unjust that we should be forced to downgrade to a phone that we do not want and lose our upgrade option for 2 years. Verizon is blaming this on Samsung so I asked them to help. The rep said they would contact Verizon and follow up with me so we shall see if anything changes. I encourage everyone to PLEASE CALL SAMSUNG and complain about Verizon's upgrade loss. Let's fight because this isn't right. Bypass that prerecorded Note 7 message. Ask for customer service for device tech support and you will get live representative.
I suggest everyone call Verizon as it is apparent that Verizon is not mot willing to help there customers. I have spoke with Verizon and have told them what Verizon is doing with our upgrade stat... See more...
I suggest everyone call Verizon as it is apparent that Verizon is not mot willing to help there customers. I have spoke with Verizon and have told them what Verizon is doing with our upgrade status and the fact that they are putting the blame for the upgrade status on Samsung. They are going to look into a resolution and follow up. Everyone please give them a call. If the prerecorded message says note 7 recall info respond with no. Ask for customer service for device tech support. Only way to get a live person on the phone. Verizon isn't going to fight for us so Let's do it ourself.
Spoken like a Verizon rep. The recall is on Samsung but the poor customer service is all Verizon. Customers that were in annual contacts are now being forced into 2 yr contracts on a downgrade an... See more...
Spoken like a Verizon rep. The recall is on Samsung but the poor customer service is all Verizon. Customers that were in annual contacts are now being forced into 2 yr contracts on a downgrade and frankly old device. We are only 4 1/2 mos from the S8 hitting the market. Charging people $100 in fees to exchange phone. After 18yrs I will be leaving as well.
I believe Verizon is going to lose a lot of customers over their handling of this recall. They are taking advantage of their customers. Forcing us to downgrade our phone and taking away our annua... See more...
I believe Verizon is going to lose a lot of customers over their handling of this recall. They are taking advantage of their customers. Forcing us to downgrade our phone and taking away our annual upgrade to 24 mo. This is unethical business and the blame belongs with Verizon
Verizon is responsible for the lose of the annual contract not Samsung. It is no coincidence that Verizon removed all Samsung devices from the annual upgrade the day of the original recall. They ... See more...
Verizon is responsible for the lose of the annual contract not Samsung. It is no coincidence that Verizon removed all Samsung devices from the annual upgrade the day of the original recall. They knew all loyal Samsung customers would not want an IPHONE and we would be forced into 2 yr upgrade and then shell out big bucks again when the new device is released. Shame on you Verizon!!! What we need to look into is a class action law suit against VERIZON.
Problem with getting an S7 which is actually an old phone now is you will be stuck with it for 2 yrs. We had a 1 yr upgrade on Note 7 and Verizon is scamming us out of it now and putting you on a... See more...
Problem with getting an S7 which is actually an old phone now is you will be stuck with it for 2 yrs. We had a 1 yr upgrade on Note 7 and Verizon is scamming us out of it now and putting you on a 2yr Upgrade. They say 1 yr no longer available.
As far as I am concerned Verizon has done a horrible job on the NOTE 7 exchange. I have been a Verizon customer for 18yrs and they have been far from helpful. I still have my potentially dangerou... See more...
As far as I am concerned Verizon has done a horrible job on the NOTE 7 exchange. I have been a Verizon customer for 18yrs and they have been far from helpful. I still have my potentially dangerous device despite numerous phone calls TWENTY NINE to be exact and have logged 614 min or 10HRS AND 14MIN of my life on the phone over this recall. I have posted 6 messages on here and visited the local Verizon store a dozen times yet I still have my device. This forum is a sham. Verizon will post a nice response to make the public think they are helping you but NO call back ever occurs.Phone representives promise to get back to you but that never happens. Verizon's handling of my account has been SHAMEFUL. If anyone from Verizon actually reads this than please pull my call logs and listen to my calls you "RECORD FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ". You obviously need to revisit training on good customer service.
I am still awaiting on a call from Verizon after weeks of wasted time. This forum is a joke. People reply on here as Verizon reps to give appearance that they are trying to help you but nothing h... See more...
I am still awaiting on a call from Verizon after weeks of wasted time. This forum is a joke. People reply on here as Verizon reps to give appearance that they are trying to help you but nothing happens. No one from Verizon ever calls you back just s a blog on here to give the public appearance of customer. This is very disappointing.
I am still awaiting  the 3rd tier supervisor call I was promised. I was threatened that if I did not wait and called back or went into the store the supervisor call would be canceled. Once again ... See more...
I am still awaiting  the 3rd tier supervisor call I was promised. I was threatened that if I did not wait and called back or went into the store the supervisor call would be canceled. Once again Verizon has lied to me the consumer. You are try to scam me out of $400 and refusing to exchange a phone with a mandatory recall. I am an 18yr customer but I have stated that before so obviously customer loyalty does not matter. Looks like I will have to take this to small claims and my business to AT&T. Completely ridiculous!!!
on the recalled device. I am told of if I wish to talk to a higher representives it will take a minimum of 3 days to call me back which as you can see will be beyond return window. I was also tol... See more...
on the recalled device. I am told of if I wish to talk to a higher representives it will take a minimum of 3 days to call me back which as you can see will be beyond return window. I was also told if I attempted to call back that all I would get was a floor rep and they would in return cancel my call call to the supervisor because I didn't wait as told. Well I have followed all directions given by Verizon and look where it has gotten me? Verizon has my Samsung 6 edge plus and wants me to pay for a device in their procession. I hate conflict but this i s so illegal that I feel compelled to fight throw BBB,Small Claims and the media. I am sure this isn't an isolated incident.
I have been with Verizon wireless for 18yrs and the handling of the Note 7 appears to be bringing that to an end. After receiving the run around for 2weeks over the recall of the Note 7 I finally... See more...
I have been with Verizon wireless for 18yrs and the handling of the Note 7 appears to be bringing that to an end. After receiving the run around for 2weeks over the recall of the Note 7 I finally had  a verizon rep last Thursday offer to help ship my exchange Note 7 but said she noticed that when I ordered my phone 6weeks earlier that it was a glitch in there system that allowed me to edge up by trading in my old device. My device was return per their instructions and received in the appropriate time frame but she says they made a mistake. They now insist that I must give them the remaining balance of over  $400 for the phone I don't have anymore but that they actually have. This is not because the phone was damaged or anything but because they made a mistake in allowing me to upgrade. I spent an hour and a half on the phone  last Thursday regarding this and was told to give them 48hrs and they would resolve it and ship me my phone. After 6 days goes by with no word  I call back tonight. I just spent 3 hrs on the phone with Verizon telling me they made a mistake but I still have to pay for a phone they asked me to return. Why would I pay for a phone that I do not have? This is ridiculous!!! Has Verizon attempted to SCAM other people in this way?.  I am not sure what my legal avenues are but I will certainly be exploring them and if of this isn't resolved I will just move on. You pay more for Verizon and you expect more especially after 18yrs with a company.
I was posting over frustration of inability to go to the store and Verizon recantinng previous statements made to me of mailing my replacement. So no I have not been to the store.  Please review ... See more...
I was posting over frustration of inability to go to the store and Verizon recantinng previous statements made to me of mailing my replacement. So no I have not been to the store.  Please review your staff is very inconsteint on the handling of this. This forum is full of the people expeirencing the same problems. A  very few lucky ones have had their device mailed.
I was told the same but now they are refusing to send them out. They are recannting statements and saying you have to go to the store. Verizon has not done a good job on this one.
Verizon has been done a poor job on this one. There is no consistent information on this process. I could understand customer service representatives in the beginning not having all the answeres ... See more...
Verizon has been done a poor job on this one. There is no consistent information on this process. I could understand customer service representatives in the beginning not having all the answeres but now 2 weeks later they should know what the replacement process is and be able to relay that to customers instead of placing them on extended holds to only come back with no information. Yesterday I was so pleased that 2 different representives confirmed that I would indeed be able to exchange my Note 7 via phone and it would be mailed to me but that I would have to wait till rge Morning of the 21st to do so. WELL I have spent the last 1 1/2 hrs getting the run around  again. People who work can not leave their job and spend 2 hrs in Verizon and is why we ordered online in the first place. Verizon store takes hours and is not an option for many of us This is NOT the service I expect from Verizon.
My 3 time consuming interactions with Verizon were the same as yours. They were less than eager to help unless I wanted a lesser phone. Could not tell me when or if they would receive the Note 7.... See more...
My 3 time consuming interactions with Verizon were the same as yours. They were less than eager to help unless I wanted a lesser phone. Could not tell me when or if they would receive the Note 7. No way to order a replacement Note 7. I was told no messages or updates would be given on shipments of phones to the store and that I would just have to go by there daily and check to see if any had been received. I have been with Verizon since 1998 and I am very disappointed in the way this has been handled.