I switched to Verizon from AT&T in March 2018. When I walked in the Winchester, VA store, manager [removed] sold me the plan and a new IPhone 8+ and assured me that there would be a $150 rebate... Ver más...
I switched to Verizon from AT&T in March 2018. When I walked in the Winchester, VA store, manager [removed] sold me the plan and a new IPhone 8+ and assured me that there would be a $150 rebate forthcoming in the mail that would offset the activation fee etc. No indication was given that I had to submit a form online. I called Verizon today to find out why I had not yet received the rebate. They tell me that the manager should have informed me that an online form was to be submitted. When I asked [removed] at the store today, she tells me that I was ineligible for the rebate because I had bought a new phone and that the rebate was only for someone who had transferred their plan from another carrier but retained the old phone. She refused to admit that she had assured me about the rebate and insisted that there was nothing she could do. This is exceptionally bad customer service. I will do everything in my power to convince all my friends and family to stay away from lying corporations like Verizon. From what I've seen here others have also fallen for this rebate scam. I will be posting on Twitter, Facebook and multiplying this message via social media. Let us see what Verizon has to say about treating their customers right. ​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​