Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,858 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JEWELLZ66's Posts

The user is an adult and very smart. Last I knew all of us were using "MESSAGE+"..App Like I said, I am one of the people that gets texts sent to daily from phone in question, and many times dail... See more...
The user is an adult and very smart. Last I knew all of us were using "MESSAGE+"..App Like I said, I am one of the people that gets texts sent to daily from phone in question, and many times daily. But NONE of them show up on the VIEW MESSAGE DETAILS?? They show up on "mine" VIEW MESSAGE DETAILS, but not "HIS"?? None show on "HIS"?? And he keeps his phone attached to him 24/7, so no I can't look. And like I said, The phones are Galaxy S5 and I don't understand why they show up on MINE Message Details but NOT His??? Nothing shows on HIS???
I have 3 cell phone lines. All 3 of the phones are Galaxies. One of the cell phones (Galaxy S5) is NOT showing the text history info in the View Message Details online in MY VERIZON? It doesn't e... See more...
I have 3 cell phone lines. All 3 of the phones are Galaxies. One of the cell phones (Galaxy S5) is NOT showing the text history info in the View Message Details online in MY VERIZON? It doesn't even show the text logs between each other? It just abruptly stopped logging them online in the "VIEW MESSAGE DETAILS" a few days ago? Is a person capable of making it so that their texts messages don't get logged online? I don't mean as in me being able to read them. But normally I can see who my other 2 lines are texting and calling? And now my 2nd line I can't see who they are texting? And I should be able to see them texting me for sure as I am the owner and admin of ALL 3 phones!! So did the person do something to make it so I can no longer see whom they are texting? Thank you
i HAVE NEVER USED HD VOICE OR VIDEO CALLING SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY DATA WOULD BE USED?
THE OTHER THING YOU HAD ASKED ME TO DO.DOES NOT MATTER. IF I CAN NOT SEE THE HIDDEN APP I CAN NOT REMOVE THE HIDDEN APP.
HI...I WENT BACK AND LOOKED AT THE APPS...I NOW HAVE 3 PHONE APPS..LOL  NO IDEA WHY?? PHONE APP 1- 14.59MB STORAGE, 9.7 MB MEMORY LAST 3HRS PHONE APP 2 -  3.43MB STORAGE, ZERO MEMORY AND 5.06M... See more...
HI...I WENT BACK AND LOOKED AT THE APPS...I NOW HAVE 3 PHONE APPS..LOL  NO IDEA WHY?? PHONE APP 1- 14.59MB STORAGE, 9.7 MB MEMORY LAST 3HRS PHONE APP 2 -  3.43MB STORAGE, ZERO MEMORY AND 5.06MB DATA USAGE PHONE APP 3 - 12.11MB STORAGE, 33MB MEMORY LAST 3 HRS THIS IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED THUS FAR. WILL POST WHEN I FIGURE OUT YOUR OTHER QUESTION. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Thank you for answering me....But no I haven't put anything on my phone?? This is why I questioned it??  That and when I talk to like my daughter...what I tell her gets known??
IN SYSTEM APPS THERE ARE 2 PHONE APPS ONE HAS 14.59 MB AND THE OTHER HAS 12.11 MB AND BOTH ARE ON?? THIS JUST STRIKES ME AS ODD??
APP DRAWER
Why do I have 2 phone Apps on my Galaxy S5?? Does this mean someone put something on my phone?? (e.g. spy app) And if yes..Then how do I get rid of it??
Okay..I have 3 lines or phones whatever you want to call it....on line 2 I blocked a email address so that a certain person could NOT email one of my cell phone lines....When I put the block on i... See more...
Okay..I have 3 lines or phones whatever you want to call it....on line 2 I blocked a email address so that a certain person could NOT email one of my cell phone lines....When I put the block on it went through as "successful" and showed as blocked. I went back about an hour later and the "BLOCK" was no longer there? So, my question is, can the person using the cell phone that I had put the blocked email on, remove the block? And is that cell phone sent notice that I put a block on it? Even though I am the admin of all 3 cell phones.
If I block an email on one of my lines. Can that person unblock the email that I had blocked? Also when I block things, does it send notification to the line or just to the administration of the ... See more...
If I block an email on one of my lines. Can that person unblock the email that I had blocked? Also when I block things, does it send notification to the line or just to the administration of the service (Being me the Administration). I have 3 lines, I blocked a email address on line 2, and it is no longer blocked after about an hour? So I am curious if the person can unblock, cuz when I set it up it was successful!