I clicked the link to authenticate.  Here are some screen shots of test ran when I was experiencing slowness yesterday.  This time I was in the downtown area of Jonesboro.  Gracias.
Thanks for the reply.  This happens while sitting in a vehicle, outside or in a building. I have not made any changes to my phone. This has been going on for months.   I didn't notice it as much when... Ver más...
Thanks for the reply.  This happens while sitting in a vehicle, outside or in a building. I have not made any changes to my phone. This has been going on for months.   I didn't notice it as much when I had a metered data plan unless we ran out of data for the month.   I feel like data is slow due to congestion but it should at least be usuable.   My wife who has a note 10 and my daughter who has an iphone has experienced it as well. They have been with me when the speeds are so slow.  Thanks again.
Apprears Verizon has an issue with slow data speed in Jonesboro AR.  Particularly in town around popular businesses such as Sam's and along Red Wolf Blvd. Some of my test were ran while driving by th... Ver más...
Apprears Verizon has an issue with slow data speed in Jonesboro AR.  Particularly in town around popular businesses such as Sam's and along Red Wolf Blvd. Some of my test were ran while driving by the Verizon store.  Its ridiculous.  Are speeds being throttled  back or just not able to handle the traffic? Is this on purpose to try to get me to pay extra for premium data? I have the $35 unlimited data and I understand it says my data may be temporarily slower during congestion, but less than 1mbps?! Its unusable.  It's not my phone because other people with me have the same issue.   Here are screenshots of the test I did while experiencing the issue on different dates and times.  Anyone else have an issue?
This test performed in Jonesboro AR near Sam's Club.  
This is happening in Jonesboro AR. It can happen anywhere.  I was on red wolf Blvd by longhorns when the first test was done.  I was near brown's lane and race st intersection when the second test wa... Ver más...
This is happening in Jonesboro AR. It can happen anywhere.  I was on red wolf Blvd by longhorns when the first test was done.  I was near brown's lane and race st intersection when the second test was done. It comes and goes.  I started noticing a month or two ago, and thought it was getting throttled back due to congestion.   Speeds shouldn't be that slow.  
I've ran speed test for the past couple of hours. This is ridiculous.   Very slow. This is what class action lawsuits are made out of.
There are no benefits.   I have been a customer before it was called verizon.   Only incentives are for new customers.
Everyday around 2pm-3pm, speed slows down to around .2 mbps or less.   I understand it will slow down due to congestion  but that is ridiculous.  Nothing can be done at that slow of speed.  I wish I ... See more...
Everyday around 2pm-3pm, speed slows down to around .2 mbps or less.   I understand it will slow down due to congestion  but that is ridiculous.  Nothing can be done at that slow of speed.  I wish I would not have gotten the unlimited plan and stayed on my metered plan. Zip is 72401. Using samsung note 9.