Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,368 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RANCHHAMMER's Posts

my zip code is 73932   for 2 weeks now    the problem is with data download ( mifi 7730l )  signal strength does not seem to be worth a dang      in other words the ability to receive  Data  is v... See more...
my zip code is 73932   for 2 weeks now    the problem is with data download ( mifi 7730l )  signal strength does not seem to be worth a dang      in other words the ability to receive  Data  is very poor       I'm beginning to think that perhaps Verizon was not my best choice concerning services   if I'm constantly  struggling just to get a descent signal in a area that Verizon claims to cover so well  
i am on the unlimited plan   and i just hit the 23gb mark
1     had  to restart this message because i  no signal                                                                           2.    i have gone over the 10gb limit                            ... See more...
1     had  to restart this message because i  no signal                                                                           2.    i have gone over the 10gb limit                                                                                                   3.    there is a tower less then 4 miles from me                                                                                    4.    i have been within 100 feet of that tower signals bars went from 2 up to 5  no noticeable difference in performance                                                                                                                     5.    i have tried mifi 7730l  in multiple locations  either performance stayed the same or performance got worse                                                                                                                                                 6.    download speeds have been between 23.8kb/s to 79.7kb/s                                                            7.    I'm  not asking for much just enough improvement in performance so that my TV basically  doesn't stutter when attempting to watch a show or the news
if i bought  my mifi 7730l upfront with no contract how would i go about canceling service which i am seriously considering   because my old mifi 2200  got better signal strength and performance ... See more...
if i bought  my mifi 7730l upfront with no contract how would i go about canceling service which i am seriously considering   because my old mifi 2200  got better signal strength and performance  then this [Removed] mifi 7730l has  has been getting 0.60 Mbps  is borderline between 3g and 2g service  ( 0.30 is max Mbps for 2g service -- min .0.30Mbps for 3g  )   .060 Mbps is not descent speed even for 3g service inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I've only had the mifi 7730l for about a month and a half so my ability to give a reasonable assessment on its long term performance is rather limited 
( i have a Verizon Mifi 7730L  zip code 73932   billing cycle restarted )  in the last 2 weeks my internet speed and strength has decreased down from excellent  performance down  to   81 pings ms... See more...
( i have a Verizon Mifi 7730L  zip code 73932   billing cycle restarted )  in the last 2 weeks my internet speed and strength has decreased down from excellent  performance down  to   81 pings ms  0.62mbps download and  0.60mbps upload. I'm fully aware about the 20gb cap witch i had gone over last billing cycle  but that still doesn't explain why my internet service is performing closer to 2g service then basic 4g service can anyone suggest what i need to do.     thanks