Good morning!     I'm not sure why you are WRITTING me. I did not post that. I read it where someone else posted it?  But I HAVE NEVER OWED VERIZON A DIME FOR A PHONE. I BROUGHT MY OWN PHONE WIT... See more...
Good morning!     I'm not sure why you are WRITTING me. I did not post that. I read it where someone else posted it?  But I HAVE NEVER OWED VERIZON A DIME FOR A PHONE. I BROUGHT MY OWN PHONE WITH ME WHEN I CAME TO VERIZON!!!!   In the beginning which has been over a year ago now I would have left Verizon due to my bill being so high and not having home wifi like I had before AND BEING SOLD A PRODUCT I DID NOT EVEN NEED - and STILL NO HOME WIFI, it is pretty depressing coming from a disabled persons perspective. Sent from  onelakajin's Iphone
We tried that Hughes net.  Oh gosh we couldn't get away from those people fast enough. Terrible service terrible techs. Just terrible all the way around.
I would like to hear of a better plan for myself as well. I changed over from att thinking VERIZON was a better company, well I have found it is certainly more expensive company! And now with. Er... See more...
I would like to hear of a better plan for myself as well. I changed over from att thinking VERIZON was a better company, well I have found it is certainly more expensive company! And now with. Erizon I do not even have home wifi! I would like to use my new router again and wifi at my home because I am disabled and this is really all I have to look forward to! Could you send me some ideas please. Muchas gracias.