Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,253 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MTV9738's Posts

Good luck with this issue. I was a Galaxy 5 user. After the major update, my galaxy went in bootloops..... which is what this sounds like. They sent me 2 different replacement phones. out of the ... See more...
Good luck with this issue. I was a Galaxy 5 user. After the major update, my galaxy went in bootloops..... which is what this sounds like. They sent me 2 different replacement phones. out of the box, they both had issues and the 2nd one did the same. If you owe anything on the phone, Verizon wireless will not send you anything else But a Galaxy 5 until you pay off the useless phone. This was a two month nightmare and the only way, was to pay it off. Go to a corporate owned store and trade it in , you'll get 250.00 if it's not cracked. Then get a phone you want.
You might also do a quick check in settings to see which apps are given priority during a call or using Bluetooth. You don't specify if it only happens when calls are needed, with or without musi... See more...
You might also do a quick check in settings to see which apps are given priority during a call or using Bluetooth. You don't specify if it only happens when calls are needed, with or without music,using Bluetooth. I hope this helps.