Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,639 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

btvs's Posts

I smell a class-action lawsuit here.
ArnettH - you said the following: "The first thing I recommend is that we go through the opt-out process. On your bill, there should be a five or six digit number next to the premium text messag... See more...
ArnettH - you said the following: "The first thing I recommend is that we go through the opt-out process. On your bill, there should be a five or six digit number next to the premium text message and it's charge. This is the number that we need to unsubscribe to this  service. Simply send a text message to the five or six digit number with one of the five words below:  Stop Stop All Quit Cancel End Unsubscribe" The problem is, when I look at my husband's charges (it is his phone this has happened to), all of the text messages are free, there are no charges by any of them and I don't see any from any 5 digit numbers although he claims to get spam texts all the time.  The charge shows up in the DATA section of the bill, which is ridiculous since my husband's phone doesn't even have data.  It just shows a 9.99 charge for data - no other information.